Job ID 372072
Role Purpose: To design and optimize special radio solutions for Special Event locations. Work with wider teams (macro-optimization and planning, strategy, solutions, and standards) to ensure solutions in these locations follow the roadmap and seamlessly integrate with the rest of the network.
Key Accountabilities and Decision Ownership:
- Planning, design, and performance tuning of RAN special coverage solutions for special events.
- Involvement in in-building solutions of strategic and corporate locations and VIP customer complaints.
- RAN support through deployment phases of COWs.
- Stakeholders and vendor management to align roadmaps with Vodafone’s network needs.
Technical/Professional Qualifications: Essential:
- RAN planning/optimization experience.
- Knowledge of at least one of the main RAN vendors in the market (Ericsson as preference).
- Knowledge of Radio network functionality (2G/3G/4G/5G).
- Knowledge of optimization tasks for systems in high-demand locations like stadiums, transport hubs, concert arenas, etc.
- Experience with the design of indoor solutions and multifunctional DAS systems.
- Drive/Walk Testing Analysis.
- Project management.
- Customer interaction and stakeholder management.
- Process improvement.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with excellent communication skills – able to communicate confidently and effectively.
- Able to summarize complex technical information for non-technical stakeholders and senior management.
Customer Service Rep(01094)- 222 Grand River… Full time TELECOMMUTE Published 3 mins ago
Customer Service RepresentativeDuties & Responsibilities:We are looking for Customer Service Representatives with hustle, personality and people skills. Customer Service Representatives are responsible for greeting customers, answering phones, providing ...