Job ID 368170
Redzone helps manufacturers make more stuff for less while greatly improving the employee experience. While there is a lot of hype around digital transformation, the factory of the future, and Industry 4.0, the focus has been on the equipment and technology – not the people. At Redzone, we are all about the people, what we call “the connected worker.” We make frontline teams more engaged and more productive so their lives improve while contributing to positive business outcomes. We do this by combining exceptional software and world class coaching, giving our customers an average productivity increase of 22% in 90 days. Redzone brings together Production, Maintenance and Quality teams, improving the communications between those teams to resolve issues and increase output. Decision making happens on the shop floor by the people doing the work, in real time, for immediate impact and a better overall employee experience.
With over 1000 customers, 1200 plants and 325,000 users, Redzone is changing the way people work – one plant at a time.
The National Account Executive is responsible for developing new business prospects and managing the full cycle sales process which includes initial lead generation, prospect evaluation to negotiation and closing.
This position is Full Time, Remote and required to travel up to 60% of the time across France, as required per seasonal business needs.
This position supports EMEA, specifically focused on France.
- Manage full sales cycle from initial lead generation, opportunity, to negotiation and closure.
- Meet with potential sales clients to determine business needs.
- Stay current on industry relevant trends, especially manufacturing in the food, beverage and CPG industry.
- Research, recommend prospects for new business opportunities, develop those opportunities, and expand customer relationships.
- Generate new business sales within the manufacturing sector.
- Build and maintain relationships with prospects and clients.
- Develop professional networks within the business sector.
- Stay current with industry specific trends, and competitors.
- Identify improvements and recommend sales strategies to increase sales.
- Collect, analyze information and prepare data and sales reports.
- Attend training workshops, meetings, and events to increase professional learning and development.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Fluent in English and French
- Willingness to become a Subject Matter Expert (SME) of QAD Redzone’s products/services and be passionate about selling.
- 5+ years’ experience in Sales.
- Ability to negotiate successfully and have the necessary marketing skills. Fast learner and quick thinker.
- Ability to focus on both results and clients’ needs
- Self-motivated, and goal-oriented with a desire to deliver results and meet sales quotas.
- Ability to prepare presentations, communicate ideas and concepts clearly, confidently and persuasively.
- Ability to meet with prospects and clients, fostering trust and engaging with them to identify business needs.
- Ability to engage confidently with senior executives and other decision makers.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and applicable CRM.
- Sound judgment and excellent assessment skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to successfully manage multiple deadlines and tasks.
- Knowledge and ability to learn computer based, software required to perform successfully in this position.
- Ability to manage projects and time under stress and deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to work, adapt and grow in a high paced, competitive, rapid growth environment.
- Degree in Engineering, Sales, Operations or Business Management preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience in outside sales, preferably in the manufacturing of food, beverage, consumer packing goods (CPG) sector.
- Experience in Business to Business Sales.
We are looking for bright, intelligent, dynamic individuals who want to join us on this mission. Leaders that see the power in people and can leverage technology to change the way work is done. We ‘keep it real’ at QAD Redzone, so want to know who you really are. We love big personalities, with big ideas, who want to make a difference in the world. You will be hungry and driven and enjoy the challenge of changing an industry. You will be excited by the opportunity to work with the fastest growing company in the space, where hard work is recognized and rewarded accordingly.
- Your health and well being are important to us at QAD. We provide programs that help you strike a healthy work-life balance.
- Opportunity to join a growing business, launching into its next phase of expansion and transformation.
- Collaborative culture of smart and hard-working people who support one another to get the job done.
- An atmosphere of growth and opportunity, where idea-sharing is always prioritized over level or hierarchy.
- Compensation packages based on experience and desired skill set
About QAD and QAD Redzone:
QAD Inc. is a leading provider of adaptive, cloud-based enterprise software and services for global manufacturing companies. Global manufacturers face ever-increasing disruption caused by technology-driven innovation and changing consumer preferences. In order to survive and thrive, manufacturers must be able to innovate and change business models at unprecedented rates of speed. QAD calls these companies Adaptive Manufacturing Enterprises.
QAD Redzone helps to enable QAD’s vision for the Adaptive Enterprise. Labor productivity improvements directly impact efficiency. Productive and empowered employees increase the effective capacity of your plant and accelerate time to productivity for new employees giving manufacturers the agility to increase production beyond what was previously possible without having to invest in production equipment or new plants, and reduce the amount and impact of employee attrition. Empowered employees with a growth mindset take extreme ownership of challenges that impact their production goals, creating resilience in the face of disruption.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Location: France – Paris