Job ID 365911
Remote Possible Yes
We help the world see new possibilities and inspire change for better tomorrows. Our analytic solutions bridge content, data, and analytics to help business, people, and society become stronger, more resilient, and sustainable.
- Manage a consultative sales process to successfully close new business opportunities involving the sale of the VISC suite of products and services (Including but not limited to Claims Analytics and ClaimSearch solutions).
- Understand and effectively work with complex decision-making processes within the customer organization and successfully manage the necessary consensus building bringing about successful conclusions.
- Maintain positive relationships and help to ensure the satisfaction of existing clients for the purpose of maintaining or growing their revenue base with ISO.
- Participate in the research, design and implementation of new products and services that meet customer needs.
- Properly and accurately maintain sales pipeline revenue forecasts and keep CRM systems current with this information
- Must have 5+ years in a complex sales environment, preferably selling claims solutions and services to leading insurers/ TPAs/and states/ municipalities
- Knowledge of VISC Insurance products, solutions, & services is desirable; alternatively, a strong knowledge of the insurance industry, solutions, contacts, along with revenue cycle operations required.
- Must have exceptional written and verbal communications skills.
- Must have the ability to develop and execute tactical sales plans including quotas and account objectives.
- Must be able to handle multiple complex tasks or projects simultaneously: prioritize & organize, and to take the lead when required by the situation.
- Must possess outstanding listening skills and be able to read and adapt to people with different organizational levels and functional responsibilities.
- Understands how to work with senior level management.
- Must have a proven track record in a consultative sales environment; has consistently met and/or exceeds assigned sales objectives
- Must have experience working closely with operations teams and to assist and facilitate onboarding, implementations and account management relationship building.
- Must be able to travel (up to 75%) and to work independently as a remote employee with minimal amount of supervision.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university. Must be proficient with office products; powerpoint; word, excel, and Salesforce.com
At the heart of what we do is help clients manage risk. Verisk (Nasdaq: VRSK) provides data and insights to our customers in insurance, energy and the financial services markets so they can make faster and more informed decisions.
Our global team uses AI, machine learning, automation, and other emerging technologies to collect and analyze billions of records. We provide advanced decision-support to prevent credit, lending, and cyber risks. In addition, we monitor and advise companies on complex global matters such as climate change, catastrophes, and geopolitical issues.
But why we do our work is what sets us apart. It stems from a commitment to making the world better, safer and stronger.
It’s the reason Verisk is part of the UN Global Compact sustainability initiative. It’s why we made a commitment to balancing 100 percent of our carbon emissions. It’s the aim of our “returnship” program for experienced professionals rejoining the workforce after time away. And, it’s what drives our annual Innovation Day, where we identify our next first-to-market innovations to solve our customers’ problems.
At its core, Verisk uses data to minimize risk and maximize value. But far bigger, is why we do what we do.
At Verisk you can build an exciting career with meaningful work; create positive and lasting impact on business; and find the support, coaching, and training you need to advance your career. We have received the Great Place to Work® Certification for the 7th consecutive year. We’ve been recognized by Forbes as a World’s Best Employer and a Best Employer for Women, testaments to our culture of engagement and the value we place on an inclusive and diverse workforce. Verisk’s Statement on Racial Equity and Diversity supports our commitment to these values and affecting positive and lasting change in the communities where we live and work.
Verisk Analytics is an equal opportunity employer.
All members of the Verisk Analytics family of companies are equal opportunity employers. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, veteran’s status, age or disability.
Unsolicited resumes sent to Verisk, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Verisk business mailing address, fax machine or email address, or directly to Verisk employees, will be considered Verisk property. Verisk will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
Consumer Privacy Notice