Job ID 368377
Jetfuel.agency’s team is seeking a Media Buyer to join our marketing team. The ideal candidate will have a balance of proven, data-driven performance chops and creative gusto to help achieve stellar organic results. S/he will be able to draw actionable insights from data and proactively plan out the next steps.
This position is fully remote and will involve regular weekly and monthly calls.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Build, manage, and optimize Facebook, Instagram and paid search (Google Ads, Bing Ads, Yahoo Gemini) ad accounts.
- Launch, execute, and consistently improve upon ads and landing pages with A/B tests.
- Serve as the strategic leader and voice for all paid media related acquisition initiatives for your assigned clients.
- Responsible for hitting client KPIs
- Responsible for the management of client relationships, such as reporting and strategy recommendations.
- Serve as the go-to knowledge source for your Pod (team members assigned to a certain client).
- 2-4 years of experience in acquisition marketing, ideally in e-commerce.
- 1+ years of experience working in a fully remote environment.
- Expert knowledge of Google Ads, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Merchant Center, and Microsoft Ads.
- Expert knowledge of Facebook and Instagram Ads.
- Highly strategic and able to balance long term strategy with short term results.
- Excellent communicator who is able to craft and tell a consistent story to executives, team members, and clients.
- Deeply analytical with a bias for action.
- Ability to quickly consume large amounts of data and draw insights that drive the business forward.
- A team-oriented mindset and the ability to work with a wide range of individuals
- Excellent writing, grammar, and communication skills
- A natural leader with the ability to motivate, coach, and drive teams forward.
Nice to Have But Not Required
- Google Ads & Analytics Certification a plus.
- Yahoo Gemini and Snapchat Ad experience a bonus
- Flexible work schedule – integrate work with your life instead of the other way around
- Remote: avoid the stress and hassle of a commute and raise your productivity
- Raise your game: work with highly driven individuals and grow professionally and personally