Managing Director – Technical Accounting
Orange County, California
Our client is looking for a high-performing technical accounting leader to join and lead their Orange County office. Ranked as a Great Place to Work®, this growing advisory firm has attracted Big 4/Top 10 talent for the past 20 years and has never had a single layoff!
Who You Are:
- 10+ years of public accounting experience in external audit or advisory.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Experience with building and maintaining professional, high-quality relationships with executives.
- Strong working knowledge of complex technical accounting issues within US GAAP.
What You’ll Do:
- Work with a variety of clients – from Fortune 500 companies to pre-IPO start-ups – on a variety of technical accounting projects.
- Be the leader on technical accounting projects with clients in different industries, including but not limited to TMT, financial services, real estate, consumer goods etc.
- Serve as a trusted advisor for clients by maintaining strong working relationships and delivering quality services.
- Mentor and manage the technical accounting team.
Why Work Here:
- Work/life balance: work a balanced 40-45 hour week.
- Consistent growth: 20+ years of proven success and continued growth (33% this year alone) – all while have no layoffs.
- Down-to-earth team: having a positive, People-First culture is a top priority for the firm.
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $200,000 to $240,000 base per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
If your experience meets the above requirements and you’re ready to take the next step in your career, please send your resume to Sion at [email protected].
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!