Managing Director – SOX and Internal Audit
San Diego , California
Our client is looking for a high-performing accounting leader to join and lead their San Diego office. Ranked as a Great Place to Work®, this growing advisory firm has attracted Big 4/Top 10 talent for the past 20 years and has never had a single layoff!
Who You Are:
- 11+ years of recent public accounting experience in external audit or advisory.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Experience with building and maintaining professional, high-quality relationships with executives.
What You’ll Do:
- Work with a variety of clients – from Fortune 500 companies to pre-IPO start-ups
- Be an instrumental lead with business development throughout San Diego County.
- Serve as a trusted advisor for clients by maintaining strong working relationships and delivering quality services.
- Mentor and manage the team.
Why Work Here:
- Work/life balance: family first mindset and have your nights and weekends back!
- Consistent growth: 20+ years of proven success and continued growth (33% this year alone) – all while having no layoffs.
- Down-to-earth team: having a positive, People-First culture is a top priority for the firm.
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $200,000 to $214,000, annualized base compensation, with additional compensation components. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
If your experience meets the above requirements and you’re ready to take the next step in your career, please send your resume to Mi at [email protected].
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!