Manager of Network Services
San Diego, California
Are you ready to move forward in your career as the Network Services Manager for a high-profile company with one of the first global networks? In this role, you will design, diagnose, support and manage local network services, recommend new technology, and collaborate with 10+ other peers across other locations of this complex global environment. Apply today to jump start your career as a Network Services Manager!
Who you are:
- 8+ years’ IT related experience including 5+ recent years of configuring and managing network services in a large enterprise environment with multiple locations and/or campus environment
- Experienced designing, deploying, managing, and monitoring networks with NAC deployment
- Ideally you have hands-on experience3 with SD-WAN, Cisco ACI, and/or Palo Alto Networks SASE or Zero Trust and/or IPv6
- Learning mindset, able to self-manage and prioritize multiple projects, and flexible with up to 25% travel
- Preferably, you have a bachelor’s degree in computer science or another related field
What you’ll do:
- Manage and ensure optimal operation of all network hardware and equipment, including routers, switches, firewalls, wireless access points, etc.
- You will self-manage the responsibilities of overseeing a multi-tenant environment with 60% of your time focused on projects, 20% of Business As Usual that includes troubleshooting Tier 2 and Tier 3 networking system issues, and 20% miscellaneous
- Interface directly with business leaders and individuals to gather requirements and hands-on deliver end-to-end projects
- Conduct research and make recommendations on network products, services, protocols, and standards in support of network procurement and development efforts
Why work here:
- High-profile organization with one of the first global networks and use IPv6 globally
- Company culture that encourages risk taking and learning from mistakes
- Opportunity to work with passionate and top-notch professionals in a positive environment with minimal turnover
- Great benefits including 401(k) with immediate vesting, flexible work schedule and PTO, tuition reimbursement, and family planning benefits
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location. The expected range for this role is $130,000 to $135,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate, and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Please email your resume to [email protected] if you’d like to continue growing your career while balancing work and life with a cutting edge technology company.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!