Job ID 367318
Machine Learning Engineer – MLOpsFull-time
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt is not just a delivery app – we’re a technology company building a commerce platform to seamlessly connect our millions of customers with thousands of merchant and courier partners, in real-time across 23 countries and 250+ cities. Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest ratings, largely thanks to our customer-first-mindset, which shows in how we build products and run operations. In June 2022 we officially joined forces with DoorDash. Combined, we have a presence in 27 countries, 23 of which operate with the Wolt brand and app. Wolt and DoorDash continue largely independently, with Wolt’s name, brand, product, technology and team.
Working in Product Development at Wolt
At Wolt, we’re about getting things done. You’ll probably enjoy it here if you like taking ownership, developing yourself and being around friendly, humble and ambitious people.
The behind the scenes of Wolt is run by an awesome bunch of over 400+ planners, builders, designers and data crunchers. We call ourselves Product+, as we’re the very core of Wolt’s products, tools and platforms. To build our products, we work in over 40 cross-functional, independent and autonomous teams. Teams are made up of a mix of talented individuals: engineers, designers, data scientists, analysts, and product leads. Each team takes ownership for solving customer problems in the best possible way.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
We want to have all sorts of people in our team – people like you and me, and people different from you and me. To be able to work with diverse teammates – when it comes to gender, age, ethnicity, life background, sexual orientation, political views, religion, or any other personal trait – we consciously aim to offer equal opportunity for everyone to work with us. This is because we believe diverse teams make the most thought-through decisions and build things in the most inclusive way.
Join us today to build Wolt together!
Team purpose and mission
- Working embedded with Data Scientists and other engineers to develop, deploy, scale and maintain impactful Machine Learning solutions
- Helping data scientists and other engineers with Machine Learning and ML Platform & infrastructure related topics and questions. Increasing the level of ML engineering in the team.
- Monitoring, maintenance and troubleshooting of deployed solutions
- Contributing to our MLOps practices and liaising with the ML Platform team
- We have openings in multiple domains, such as personalisation & recommendations, search, logistics etc.
📍This role can be based in one of our tech hubs in Berlin, Helsinki, or Stockholm, or you can work remotely anywhere in Finland, Sweden, Germany, Denmark, and Estonia. Read more about our remote setup here. If you live outside of these countries – not to worry! We provide relocation support to help you make your way to Finland, Germany or Sweden.
- You are experienced in end-to-end machine learning deployments and maintenance of deployed solutions and have at least 3+ years of experience in ML/MLOps.
- Furthermore, you bring solid experience in scaling and troubleshooting machine learning deployments to the table. You can help with the technical issues the teams encounter.
- A good understanding of ML and MLOps principles as well as Software engineering experience in Python should complete your profile.
- Ideally you also have experience in Docker, Kubernetes, Flyte, Seldon Core.
The position will be filled as soon as we find the right person, so make sure to apply as soon as you realize you really, really want to join us!
The compensation will be a negotiable combination of monthly pay and DoorDash RSUs. The latter makes it exceptionally easy to be excited about our company growing and doing well, as you’ll own a piece of the pie.