Lead Software Test Engineer
Does working for a an established and growing company positioned to be a leader in medical products with a focus on product quality to help patients excite you? Local based company is growing it’s team and seeking an experienced and independent engineer with complex software system testing experience. As the Lead Software Test Engineer, you will lead the test development and execution of a new product and eventually grow and manage a team of test engineers. Ready to grow? Apply today!
Who you are:
- You have a bachelor’s degree in engineering – biomedical, electrical, software, etc. and preferably a master’s degree
- 5+ years of complex software system testing experience with scripting and source control proficiency
- Passion for releasing reliable, stable, and high performing products with detail-oriented documentation skills
- Strong verbal communication skills with ability to be empowered and lead others
What you’ll do:
- Lead the test development and execution for a new medical device product
- Create a framework for manual and automated testing, including both software and hardware
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team of engineers to find and fix bugs.
- Prepare documentation for regulatory submission for FDA and CE mark
Why work here:
- Opportunity for empowerment to design, develop, and create testing and execution for new product
- Grow in your career in a key leadership role with long-term advancement potential
- Directly impact the development and commercialization of high quality and cost-effective breakthrough medical device products to save lives
- Established company with strong financial position including recent year-over-year revenue increases
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include education, experience level, and skillset
The expected range for this role is $145,000 to $185,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Please email your resume to [email protected] if you’d like to launch your career while balancing work and life within a passionate and team-centric team.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!