Job ID 367366
Junior Project Manager – Hybrid
Who are we?
We are Daisy Corporate Services, one of the largest providers of Communications and IT solutions across the UK! Founded in 2001, we have gone from strength to strength as we continue to grow and deliver high quality end-to-end IT solutions and services to more than 2,000 UK businesses, across all sectors. Our portfolio spans Modern Workplace, Connectivity, Unified Communications, Cloud Solutions, Cyber Security, Operational Resilience and more.
What’s it like to work for us?
We care about our colleagues and strive to give them the support they need to be the best version of themselves! In fact, in our most recent Colleague Engagement survey, 90% agreed that their manager genuinely cares about them as a person and consistently takes an honest and open approach to communication. We also aim to ensure that work works for you by offering flexible working, hybrid/home-based working styles (where possible), holiday purchase schemes, health & wellbeing programs, free day of annual leave for birthdays and more!
What’s on offer?
- Title: Junior Project Manager
- Location: Nelson
- Salary: Up to £24,557 per annum DoE
- Contract Type: Permanent, Full Time
- Working Style: Hybrid (home and office working)
- Hours: 37.5 per week, 08:30 – 17:00, Mon – Fri
We are currently seeking Junior Project Manager to join our friendly Projects Team on a hybrid basis. In this exciting role, you will be responsible for planning and managing the delivery of orders to our valued customers.
You will also manage the resources required to process orders which include the financial scope using governance and project controls to ensure successful outcomes in terms of time, cost and quality.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an expanding Projects team with ongoing career progression opportunities.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Identifying and planning resources required for delivery of orders and assign individual responsibilities.
- Managing day-to-day operational aspects of small projects and scope.
- Ensuring conformance to project governance standards for the use of project documentation and project reporting, both internally and to customers.
- Minimising exposure and risk on project, liaising with management for support.
- Ensuring project documents are created, utilised, updated, completed and stored appropriately.
- Tracking and reporting resource time by personnel or 3rd Parties on projects on a weekly basis, using this to manage project budget.
- Ensuring timely and accurate invoicing with supporting evidence to demonstrate completeness of tasks / projects.
- Following up with account managers as required regarding commercial and/or customer queries.
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Demonstrable experience of managing projects within a Telecoms and IT Managed Service outsourcing organisation.
- Experience in managing project budgets, understanding key commercial levers and drivers.
- Detail orientated with the ability to present data accurately.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to manage time effectively.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
Did we mention the perks?
- Holiday – Starting at 25 (increasing to up to 30 days for each year you stay with us) + a holiday purchase scheme!
- Free Days – Free day of annual leave for birthdays and weddings.
- Daisy Grow and Apprenticeships – Giving you the opportunity to expand your skills and knowledge whilst you work for us.
- Hybrid Working, to ensure work WORKS for you!
- Enhanced family friendly policies – We are here to look after you and your nearest and dearest.
- Health & Wellbeing offering – Including discounted membership for health plans + Eye Care Scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, and an in-house Wellbeing team.
- The Exchange – Online discount platform for more than 1,200 retailers.
Ready for the challenge? Apply today or contact our friendly Talent Acquisition Team for more information.