Job ID 373870
Remote Possible Yes
Under general supervision and guidance:
– The analyst/programmer is responsible for the support of moderately complex software-based systems in the supported areas.
– Contributes to the design, development, implementation, and maintenance of custom software, or the installation and maintenance of purchased software systems.
– Produces documentation such as systems requirements, designs, and plans as requested by the work unit leadership.
– Work will be reviewed for quality, timeliness, and adequacy at predetermined milestones.
Working towards a PhD in Computer Science or related Informatics field with a GPA of 3.0 or greater. Experience with Java, SQL, and XML.
Previous work experience or course work in artificial intelligence and machine learning and use of software packages for data management and statistical analysis is preferred. Experience in coding with Python, R, Java, C++ or other programming languages, along with Linux/UNIX operating systems also preferred.
This position has a predetermined rate of $24.42 per hour. Education, experience and tenure may be considered along with internal equity when job offers are extended.
40 hours/Per Pay Period
- United States,
- Part Time
- Artificial Intelligence & Informatics
Apply for the Job
2023-7034_Systems Engineer – Level II Full time TELECOMMUTE Published 8 mins ago
The Cloud Engineer (Systems Engineer) works closely with cloud platform engineering, architecture, and development teams to run and operate cloud-native, DevOps delivered, highly scalable and fault tolerant systems and ...
Electrical Controls Engineer Full time TELECOMMUTE Published 10 mins ago
Cortland’s Electrical Controls Engineer will Perform electrical engineering & design of integrated thermal control systems for customer applications involving molten metal processing, heating designs and transferring metal in ...