Job ID 367295
Implementation Consultant – Home Based
A TRUSTED PARTNER FOR END-TO-END IT SOLUTIONS
Daisy was founded by current Chairman Matthew Riley in 2001. Over the last two decades, we have grown to be one of the largest providers of communications and IT solutions across the UK, with a portfolio spanning modern workplace, connectivity, unified communications, cloud, cyber security and operational resilience.
Today, the Daisy Group is made up of Daisy Communications, serving the needs of small to medium businesses, and Daisy Corporate Services for the mid to enterprise markets. As a business created through organic growth and acquisitions, we have an unrivalled breadth of portfolio and skills, which means we are able to deliver solutions and services that work for mid-size organisations just like yours – no matter the size of requirement or where you are on your digital journey.
Serving more than 2,000 UK business across all sectors, with more than 1,000 dedicated Daisy staff.
Purpose of the role:
The Operational Resilience Consultancy Team specialises in providing a full range of Business Continuity (BC) and Operational Resilience (OR) professional services to existing and new customers. As part of the service set offered, the team own and manage an award-winning BC software tool called Shadow-Planner. This tool is designed to help organisations manage their BC Programme more effectively, as well as enable the wider team to provide managed services to customers through the Shadow-Planner tool. The Implementation Consultant role is to support the Shadow Planner tool and its customers, so projects are delivered effectively in line with expectations and requirements.
What you will be doing:
- Educating and supporting clients on how to use and get the most out of the Shadow-Planner tool to deliver the most value.
- Managing new client projects to develop and deliver tailored Shadow-Planner environments based upon client’s data and drivers.
- Support the wider Operational Resilience Consulting team in the delivery of managed service contracts.
- Progressing the Shadow-Planner software product development and capability through Innovation, testing and analytical feedback.
What success looks like in this role:
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with Internal stakeholders and Customers leading to positive customer satisfaction and engagement.
- Delivery and management of projects on time and within budget parameters consistently whilst delivering the expected outcomes to customers.
- Contribution to the roadmap of the product through analytics and Identification of requirements through Interactions with customers and colleagues.
Qualifications and what you need to have done already:
- Managed a variety of projects, Ideally IT or software deployment projects.
- Worked with software tools and the deployment in to live operations.
- Have excellent communication skills and experience delivering software training to end users.
- Knowledge of Business Continuity Management practices and methodologies, practical experience as part of a programme is desirable.
- IT literate (MS Office packages & management / manipulation of large data sets)
- Project Management Qualification(s)
- CBCI accreditation or higher (Desirable)
Skills you will need to excel:
- Successful Communicator – Able to communicate, credibly and clearly at all levels in the organisation, Daisy customers and other 3rd parties, inspiring confidence, and motivation in others.
- Collaborative and Pragmatic – Able to work effectively with others to solve problems and find solutions, demonstrating a flexible approach to meet both business and customer needs.
- Analytical & Focussed – Asks meaningful questions to get to the root of the problem, but also listens well and receives feedback from others to fully understand their needs.
- Successful Project & Time Manager – Able to plan, prioritise, follow-up and re-prioritise tasks effectively to meet challenging timescales, including when delivery relies on others.
Did we mention the perks?
- Holiday – Starting at 25 (increasing to up to 30 days for each year you stay with us) + a holiday purchase scheme!
- Free Days – Free day of annual leave for birthdays and weddings.
- Daisy Grow and Apprenticeships – Giving you the opportunity to expand your skills and knowledge whilst you work for us.
- Hybrid Working, to ensure work WORKS for you!
- Enhanced family friendly policies – We are here to look after you and your nearest and dearest.
- Health & Wellbeing offering – Including discounted membership for health plans + Eye Care Scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, and an in-house Wellbeing team.
- The Exchange – Online discount platform for more than 1,200 retailers.
Ready for the challenge? Apply today or contact our friendly Talent Acquisition Team for more information.