Job ID 368741
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The HVAC Trainer is responsible for coordinating, implementing and conducting sales and technical training programs for diverse audiences with a variety of learning styles for both the classroom and field. The Trainer will partner with Sales Managers and Technical Support to develop training programs for new and existing Sales Representatives, Engineers, Wholesalers and Contractors. This position is the direct liaison between Bosch and the customer as well as a critical link between the field and Product Management and Quality departments. This position is responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction through training as well as providing customer technical support as needed.
Travel Expectation: Ability to travel up to 70% of the time in assigned region
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10+ years of field experience, installing and troubleshooting air-to-air heat pump systems, (unitary ducted splits), ductless mini-split systems and/or VRF systems and rooftop systems
- 3+ years of experience in facilitating product and/or technical training
- Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience with inverter/variable speed systems
- Residential HVAC focused experience
- 3+ years of Geothermal training experience
- Experience with HVAC service and commissioning
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce – EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
Indefinite U.S. work authorized individuals only. Future sponsorship for work authorization unavailable.