Job ID 368221
- Guaranteed hours and shifts in Nerang 4211 – Perm Part Time
- Extensive paid training. Paid km’s. Phone allowance and other discounts
- When was the last time you made a difference in someone’s life?
For our Aged Care Workers, it’s with every customer, and on every shift. It takes a special person to be a Care Worker and help the older members of our community. We are looking for just that person to join our KinCare team in Nerang 4211.
Your day will include;
- Domestic Assistance: Cleaning the home of older people so they have a safe and beautiful place to live
- Helping our customers with meal preparation and shopping
- Providing social support and access to lifestyle activities
- Personal care inc getting them up, showered and dressed for the day, medication management, assisting with mobility and therapy goals
- Providing respite and emotional support
- Social support and transport to appointments
- Providing complex care for customers with high care needs, such as dementia
- We’re committed to improving the quality of life and wellbeing for our customers through tailored in-home care services.
- Guarantee hours close to home as a permanent part time employee.
- Your well-being is our priority. You can’t care for others if you don’t look after yourself.
- Extensive paid training and culture of continuous learning to ensure you know what’s expected and have the opportunity to learn.
- Accelerated learning programs to gain your professional qualifications (Cert 3).
- Paid CPR and First Aid courses.
- Paid km’s, phone allowance and discounts on your car maintenance.
- Free uniform and a shoe allowance.
- Support at every step of your employment journey with KinCare.
What do we look for in a Care Worker?
- You care about assisting our aged community so they can live independently at home for longer.
- You have a current P1 class or above Australian Drivers License and a registered vehicle – travel is part of the role.
- You don’t sweat the small stuff; sometimes your customer will be having a bad day or traffic delays you. You know not to take this personally and to shake it off before your next customer.
- You’re available to work at least 3 days – Monday – Friday. No night or weekend work here.
- You’re comfortable working independently and finding solutions to everyday problems, knowing when to ask your Manager for help.
If you’re looking for an organisation that cares about you, apply today.
When you apply we will send you a link to a short online assessment from Vervoe so you can see what a day in the life of our Home Care Worker will be like. Before joining our team, we require a National Police Check, functional assessment and evidence of covid vaccination.