Job ID 370834
The history of Bosch is the history of car evolution. As a top-class automotive equipment supplier, Bosch Corporation supports market expansion/inroads domestically as well as globally. Bosch will continue to pursue forward-looking technologies such as the new generation of technologies for ecology, economy and safety as well as next-generation energy technologies, to keep cars as a part of the society and of the world. With its innovative technologies, Bosch Corporation has expanded into various fields such as consumer goods and building technologies. To become a key partner for every customer. Bosch will continue to drive for greater expectations.
The EPQ is nominated to support the project regarding all quality related topics.
Responsible for the early identification of deviations and define preventive measures during the Product Engineering phases.
Counseling the Project Manager (PjM), Hardware Responseable (PCM) and System Developement ((Sys-PR) to find solutions for problems and Coaching the Project Team in the benefit of the defined processes and methods.
Supporting the management with inspections of the main work products and
Evaluating the Product & Project maturity based on the existing standards. Use escalation optionally in achieve Management attention for risks or problems on product quality.
Acting as Quality Gate (QG) Moderator.
The Projects are responsible for Brake System Products(e.g. ABS/ESP) and Occupant Safety Products (e.g. Airbaig ECU and Sensors).
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineer, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- 2+ years mechanical/ automotive engineerin
- familiarity with system / software Development-Life-Cycle
- 2+ years experience with product development life-cycle
- Fluent in English (preferably TOEIC 700 and over)
- Master’s Degree
- Automotive experience
- Solid basis of technical knowledge (engineer, physicist, …)
- Enthusiasm in understanding technical contents
- Experience from operational work (development)
- MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint),
- Good social skills
- Good facilitator skills
- Persuasiveness, ability to convince, ability to coordinate, good communicator.
- open minded to other cultures and regions worldwide
You will work in a small, agile, highly educated and motivated team. You can contribute to worldwide projects during the entire Project Management life-cycle.