Job ID 373834
Remote Possible Yes
Passion for Life is seeking Development and Fundraising Volunteers and Interns to assist in various fundraising campaigns to help students uncover their passions. As a Development and Fundraising Volunteer/Intern, you will be responsible for establishing revenue goals while creating fundraising initiatives to promote the organization’s growth. As a fundraising team member, you will also aid in grant research and the development and implementation of outreach methods.Fundraising and Development Volunteer qualifications include:
- Sincere interest and/or related experience with fundraising activities
- Preference for degrees in business administration, nonprofit management, public administration, or other related fields
- Ability to effectively work both independently and collaboratively
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to communicate and follow up with funders
- Knowledge of basic fundraising techniques and strategies is a plus
You will be expected to participate in the following:
- Development: Actively contribute to development strategy, design of goals, and objectives. Specifically assisting with the development of a one to three-year fundraising plan.
- Implementation and Monitoring: Preparing applications and appeals to appropriate funding sources and serving on sub-committees for specific projects and events.
- Manage and lead donor campaigns and fundraising events
- Donor communications – email, direct mail, social media, phone calls, in-person meetings, and presentations in cooperation with the Marketing/Communications Committee.
- Grant preparation and development
- Ensure continual improvement and streamlining processes
Development and Fundraising Interns will support the above efforts and aid in research for grant writing, draft proposals, and assist in donor communication.Participation Requirements: 5-7 hours per week. 4 to 6 months commitment#Volunteer #Fundraising #Development #NonprofitAre you passionate about helping younger students pursue their goals? Are you interested in non-profit work and giving back to your community? Passion for Life is recruiting! Apply now!