Job ID 373646
ELLIE IS COMING TO Concord, MO!! Be a part of a national movement to end the stigma, fill the gaps and bring greater innovation to mental health.
As a Mental Health Therapist at Ellie Mental Health’s new locally owned and operated clinic in Concord, MO you’ll share our vision for improving and expanding access to quality mental health care and thrive in an environment driven by our core values of authenticity, humor, compassion, creativity, acceptance, and determination.
Ellie was proudly founded by clinicians on the principle of destigmatizing mental health. The mental health industry is full of barriers, and we have made it our goal to fill the gap and find innovative ways to break down these barriers for our local communities. We are excited to expand across the country by partnering with local leaders in your community.
Our clinics are structured to remove many of the obstacles that get in the way of providing world-class mental health services. Ellie makes the clinician’s experience a priority by offering excellent compensation, benefits, training, flexible scheduling (FT/PT), CEU’s, and an incredibly inclusive environment. Additionally, Ellie provides centralized administrative support, technology, referral support, scheduling, client/therapist matching, and more.
• Evaluate mental health diagnoses, create, implement and maintain treatment plans and complete ongoing documentation
• Provide excellent customer service for clients and collaborate with a dynamic team to further the mission of filling gaps in your community
• Maintain a caseload of a minimum of 25 hours per week.
• Utilize creativity in interventions to help clients achieve and exceed goals
Required Qualifications And Skills
• Master’s degree in one of the behavioral sciences or related fields from an accredited college or university
• Candidates should ideally have clinical licensure (PLPC, LMSW, etc. )
• Experience with completing DAs, treatment plans and clinical case notes
• Passion for topics such as, but not limited to: eye movement desensitization and reprocessing (EMDR) therapy, Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), BIPOC population, humanistic therapy, gender identity and sexual orientation, play therapy, art therapy, musical therapy, social work, Adlerian therapy, PTSD, group therapy, couples therapy, psychotherapy
• Ability to demonstrate and model stable, appropriate boundaries with clients
• Proficient in the use of Office 365 and EHR systems
Flexible work from home options available.
Compensation: $58,000.00 – $75,000.00 per year
Seeking creative & collaborative humans with a passion for changing mental health care in fun and meaningful ways.
Don’t meet EVERY requirement?
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. Ellie Mental Health is devoted to purposefully building an inclusive and diverse workplace where all of our humans can be their authentic selves! (Authenticity is one of our core values, after all…) If you’re excited about the chance to be a change-maker with us, but your past experience doesn’t perfectly align with every single qualification of the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. Our mental health jobs need dedicated individuals from every background who are willing to care for others. And who knows, you might just be the perfect candidate for another role!
We take care of our people. It’s that simple. From investing in their financial future, to providing wages that shatter the ceiling in our industry to reasonable caseload expectations we ensure that our people are happy. Happy employees do better work and provide better client care! No matter what it is that you do in your mental health career at Ellie, our clients depend on us cultivating an environment where our employees can thrive so that they can thrive too!
Y’all, jobs in mental health are tough jobs with a high risk of emotional fatigue and burnout. At Ellie, we use all of our core values of humor, creativity, authenticity, acceptance, determination, and compassion not just out in our communities, but we turn them inwards too! Our employees have clear growth paths for advancing their careers.
We have created a culture that reminds us that our employees are our leaders!
Ellie is a socially responsible for-profit business, which allows us to be flexible and responsive to our community’s needs. Many mental health and wellness-focused companies are non-profits or government agencies, which rely on the general public, grants, or large donors for funding. This model often results in little creativity and lower compensation for employees, promoting a work culture that just makes people feel “blah.”
Feeling blah doesn’t help employees stay motivated, engaged, or even in their jobs for a very long time! So we created a new model: one that puts flexibility, innovative decision-making, creativity, and our people first, while remaining a socially conscious and responsible for-profit business focused on changing how we treat mental health.
In short, we’re just people helping people. Wanna join the herd?
ESL steel Limited – Remote –… Full time TELECOMMUTE Published 16 hours ago
“Head HCO&VCO oversees Health, Safety, Environment, and Vertical Coke Oven Operations, ensuring HSES compliance, smooth plant functioning, commissioning, efficient production, performance monitoring, coal procurement, resource allocation, process ...
Chick Fil A Restaurants – Remote… Full time TELECOMMUTE Published 16 hours ago
Support Now is an essential sub-department of Field Operations. We provide support to our corporate users and quick-service restaurants by making it easy for our Operators, Team Members, and ...