Job ID 373658
This is a remote position.
Front-End Developer – US/Canada – 1+ Year – Full-time
How to Apply: Visit skyrecruitments.com to learn more & apply
SkyRecruitment is a people-focused staffing and recruitment agency that believes in the power of the right match. We are passionate about connecting employers with qualified candidates who are a good fit for their business culture and values.
Salary: $60K – $70K
The Front-End Developer is responsible for building the client side of our web applications. The Front-End Developer will translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
Essential Functions and Job Responsibilities:
• Create user-friendly web pages
• Maintain and improve website
• Optimize applications for maximum speed
• Design mobile-based features
• Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
• Get feedback from, and build solutions for users and customers
• Adhere to the Code of Conduct and all Company Policies and Procedures.
Education and Experience:
• 5+ years of experience as a Front-end Developer.
Hands-on experience with markup languages.
• Familiarity with browser testing and debugging. In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment).
• The ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
• BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field preferred, however, a combination of education and experience will be considered.
• Strong communication skills to collaborate with cross-functional teams and explain technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
• Positive and professional approach at all times.
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team. Strong attention to detail.
• Experience with Selenium, jQuery, FHIR API, SFTP, Stripes framework, and YouTrack a strong plus.
• Experience with and proficiency in using Spring framework (DI, IoC), HL7 v2.x spec – HAPI API, SQL –basis (abatis) / mMySQL OOD/OOP – Design patterns, REST API, Repository – git, svn, Bug tracker/issue tracking system, and IDE (Eclipse, STS, IntelliJ) preferred.
Why do we prefer SkyRecruitment?
SkyRecruitment’s most recruitment clients have incredibly bright, mission-driven coworkers passionate about using modern web technologies to solve real-world problems—and we’re multiplying. To continue building an engaging and dynamic organization, we’re committed to giving everyone the support & connections with the best clients worldwide possible. We believe diverse perspectives and backgrounds are critical to building great technology, and our goal is to cultivate an environment where people feel equally valued and respected.