Are you a strong Finance leader that wants to leverage your FP&A background in a fast-growing company? We have a client who is setting the tone what culture and employee trust is moving forward at a rapid pace. Apply now!
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree within Accounting, Finance, or related degree.
- 5+ years of FP&A experience.
- Expert level financial modeling experience within Excel.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment and work well in small teams and independently.
What You Will Do:
- Manage the forecast, budgeting, and annual planning various subsidiaries.
- Work with various business operations leaders to plan and operate their budgets.
- Work closely with operation leaders.
- Prepare ad hoc financial deliverable requests.
Why work here?
- High-growth environment: this company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow with them as they continue to increase the size of company significantly.
- Build efficiencies: own and create your own finance processes as you help build the team!
- Environment: work in a positive and modern environment where collaboration meets creativity
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Carly Zuckerman at [email protected] if you believe this opportunity is worth exploring and you would like to learn more.
Note: We support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $100,000 to $125,000 per year + $10K bonus DOE. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.