Job ID 369688
As a key member of the Regional Client team on Mondelez, the primary role of the Central Europe Client Manager is to drive client engagement and overall success of NielsenIQ with MDLZ in Central Europe (Visegrád, DACH, Adriatics, Romania, Bulgaria, Greece). This includes up-selling, driving timely outcomes and client value through the data and analytics which drive the overall customer experience and elevate NIQs performance. This role has deep knowledge of the customer’s business and industry that enable you to identify new opportunities for NIQ to drive value. Works successfully across a matrixed organization structure.
- Partner with clients to set objectives that drive business impact and maximum value in the region
- Identify opportunities for increased partnership and work with solution experts
- Drive strategic thought leadership, leveraging NielsenIQ tools and assets
- Develop a consultative approach to solving business issues, understanding the industry and issues a customer is facing
- Work closely with NIQ local teams in Central Europe and rest of regional team working on the account
- Lead engagement with Shopper Insight team in Central Europe and provide clear proactive insights and action-oriented recommendations
- Facilitate clear day-to-day communications with customers, proving the value of NIQ solutions in support of growth, adoption, and value creation
- Work collaboratively with internal partners to ensure deliverables are connected to customer business objectives, delivered on time, and focused on the outcome
- 5 + years of experience with FMCG and Sales Analytics
- Experience with Customer Success or a related role, with a focus on account planning, and client management
- Problem solving and solutions orientated
- Strong analytical aptitude
- Proven experience at successfully meeting sales revenue targets
- Fluent in English both written and verbal
- Experience in managing Stakeholder or Client Management would be an advantage
- Strong logic, deductive reasoning, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Skilled & polished communicator, including group presentations & proposal writing
- Ability to sell NIQ solutions that help our clients meet strategic goals
- Strong project management skills & “story-telling” abilities
- Skilled at developing relationships with clients to become a trusted and value-added business partner
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and strong presentation skills, particularly with customers
- Wqually confident working collaboratively as you are independent and can manage your own workload and projects
- Retailer knowledge, including knowledge of consumer and category insights a plus
- Deep knowledge of the Central European markets and dynamics is a big plus
- Work in an international, multicultural environment
- Private medical covarege
- Hybrid working module
- Meal Tickets / monthly
- Easter and Christmas vouchers and vacation vouchers/tickets
- Internal recognition program
- Volunteer time off
NIQ is the world’s leading consumer intelligence company, delivering the most complete understanding of consumer buying behavior and revealing new pathways to growth. In 2023, NIQ combined with GfK, bringing together the two industry leaders with unparalleled global reach. With a holistic retail read and the most comprehensive consumer insights—delivered with advanced analytics through state-of-the-art platforms—NIQ delivers the Full View™.
NIQ, is an Advent International portfolio company with operations in 100+ markets, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit NIQ.com.
Want to keep up with our latest updates?
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
NIQ is committed to reflecting the diversity of the clients, communities, and markets we measure within our own workforce. We exist to count everyone and are on a mission to systematically embed inclusion and diversity into all aspects of our workforce, measurement, and products. We enthusiastically invite candidates who share that mission to join us.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class. Our global non-discrimination policy covers these protected classes in every market in which we do business worldwide.
Learn more about how we are driving diversity and inclusion in everything we do by visiting the NielsenIQ News Center: https://nielseniq.com/global/en/news-center/diversity-inclusion/
NIQ or any of our subsidiaries will never ask you for money at any point of the recruitment or onboarding process.