Job ID 370620
Are you thinking of joining a ground-breaking and cutting-edge business who thrives on growing the South African SME’s, then here is an opportunity for you? The iK Tribe’s sales team is expanding and we’re in need for individuals who have a solid strategic sales plan, amazing networking skills & have a passion for building relationships. This newbie should be Resilient, Self-Driven and Goal-Orientated and be willing to take our sales team to the next level.If you enjoy a fast-paced environment, have a go-getter attitude and loves a challenge, then this will be the perfect fit for you.So, what will you do?You will be responsible for growing the iKhokha customer base and be accountable to hit steep sales targets in the North West Province.You will actively source and find new sales opportunities, build pipeline and most importantly, close deals.
- Minimum 3 year’s Field/Outbound Sales experience.
- Previous exposure working within merchant services or banking sector is advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Intermediate knowledge using Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Sales Software & CRM.
- FICA training advantageous.
- Valid driver’s license and own reliable transport is essential.
Additional Skills & Knowledge:
- Proven track record delivering on sales targets and successfully dealing with customer relationships.
- Advanced knowledge of Sales funnel & pipeline management.
What would you be responsible for?
- Prospect and canvass for new customers in targeted areas and targeted industries
- Post-sale call and follow ups, logging all activity and demos with clients
- Promotional or new product upsell/cross sell/service calls
- Research new sales leads, plan country trips and execute plans to acquire new customers
- Ensure all set company Gross Profit, Device sales and Demo targets are achieved on a monthly & quarterly basis
- Complete feedback loops as required which includes Swarm and demo feedback and HubSpot usage and deal pipeline management
- Provide proactive feedback regarding suggested changes or improvements to sales or service procedures that could improve the business.
- Sign-up merchants and assist them with FICA documentation required
- Complimentary follow up visits
- Full focus on specialized campaigns and reporting in detail on this such as top merchant campaign or area targeted campaigns
- Uphold company standards and values at all times when representing the brand
- Monitor competition in the marketplace and share any relevant insights
- Take full ownership and accountability for resolving customer complaints by investigating problems, offering solutions and making recommendations to management
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge through ongoing self and shared learning.
Perks of joining the Tribe?
- You get to work in a high growth company. Sink your teeth into meaningful work with tangible results you are accountable for.
- Hybrid, remote and in office work models.
- Remuneration & Benefits. We offer Company contributions to Medical Aid and a Group Risk Scheme.
- Visionary Leadership.
- Study leave.
- Access to on demand learning and development.
- A friendly, collaborative culture and a team of all-round-lekker humans (it’s true, we surveyed our Employees and they told us so).
- If you find yourself at HQ, coffee on tap and a selection of hot beverages provided by our onsite Barista.
iKhokha is one of the fastest-growing fintech companies in Africa. As you’d expect, our pace is fast-moving and ever-changing. We like it that way.
Our office is a high performance environment where we push each other to challenge the status quo. If that doesn’t appeal to you, you probably shouldn’t work here.