Job ID 368008
About QAD Redzone
As the #1 connected workforce solution in manufacturing, QAD Redzone enables frontline teams to contribute their full potential, elevating the frontline with new technology to achieve company goals around productivity and throughput. Today, hundreds of thousands of frontline workers are valued, celebrated, and working with purpose; creating stronger communities inside and outside their plants. With customers both big and small, QAD Redzone is helping more than 1,000 plants worldwide achieve remarkable productivity gains in just 90 days.
We are seeking a Field Marketing Manager to help support our growing sales team in the European market.
As Field Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the strategy and execution of high-impact field programs to fill the funnel and accelerate to close. This position requires the management and full execution of a unique blend of events (digital and live), direct mail, online marketing, and integrated marketing campaigns, plus a love of data and analytics. Reporting to the Senior Director of Demand Generation, the ideal candidate is a modern marketer that has a demonstrated track record of upmarket pipeline generation and deal acceleration programs.
This person will work very closely with the sales team to understand their market needs and will eventually know the top prospects of each team member and tailor marketing programs accordingly!
- Build quarterly Field Marketing plans that integrate Sales and Marketing requirements to support sales pipeline and revenue goals
- Develop and execute demand generation marketing programs – in person and virtual events, webinars, in-person and virtual experiences, integrated campaigns and roadshows
- Coordinate all aspects of select tradeshows/networking events their sales team attend and exhibit
- Research and suggest appropriate trade and networking organizations for the region
- Forecast and measure impact of programs on sales cycles
- Analyze program results and optimize as needed
- Partner with Sales, various Marketing teams, and other stakeholders to deliver successful programs
- Maintain ongoing communications with the regional sales leaders, field marketing peers and corporate headquarters
- Assist sales leadership in understanding, participating and obtaining buy-in for field marketing programs
- Bachelor’s degree, emphasis in marketing preferred
- Fluent in English and French or German (preferred)
- A minimum of 7 years software/technology field marketing experience
- Self-motivated, able to work autonomously and communicate with remote management for extended periods of time
- Experience in an EMEA marketing role supporting multiple countries and markets
- Knowledge of Marketo or HubSpot, Salesforce and other MarTech is preferred
- Strong demand generation experience building multi-touch, integrated campaigns
- Excellent strategic thinking skills with ability to make data-driven decisions
- Ability to be creative, efficient and productive with minimal supervision or guidance
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills (both verbal & written)
- Ability to travel up to 30%
Why should you join us?
- Our culture is energetic! You are valued and career recognition follows.
- Personal development – we stay at the cutting edge of best practices.
- Redzone is a great place to work, and we do great work for our customers.
- We push the boundaries for enterprise software through technology and how people use and engage software in their daily business.
About QAD and QAD Redzone:
QAD Inc. is a leading provider of adaptive, cloud-based enterprise software and services for global manufacturing companies. Global manufacturers face ever-increasing disruption caused by technology-driven innovation and changing consumer preferences. In order to survive and thrive, manufacturers must be able to innovate and change business models at unprecedented rates of speed. QAD calls these companies Adaptive Manufacturing Enterprises.
QAD Redzone helps to enable QAD’s vision for the Adaptive Enterprise. Labor productivity improvements directly impact efficiency. Productive and empowered employees increase the effective capacity of your plant and accelerate time to productivity for new employees giving manufacturers the agility to increase production beyond what was previously possible without having to invest in production equipment or new plants, and reduce the amount and impact of employee attrition. Empowered employees with a growth mindset take extreme ownership of challenges that impact their production goals, creating resilience in the face of disruption.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Location: United Kingdom – Birmingham