Job ID 373654
This is a remote position.
Entry Level Data Analyst – US/Canada – 1+ Year – Full-time
How to Apply: Visit skyrecruitments.com to learn more & apply
SkyRecruitment is a people-focused staffing and recruitment agency that believes in the power of the right match. We are passionate about connecting employers with qualified candidates who are a good fit for their business culture and values.
Salary: $70K – $75K
• Work in close collaboration with the Business Intelligence Lead, Federal Data Lead, and other Program teams
• Develop, maintain, and improve BI tools, build and enhance standard operating procedures (SOPs)
• Manage various data sets and active Google workbooks with adjacent contract teams, monitor and analyze financial health information at the project and program levels
• Communicate with client leadership to assess data needs and emerging requirements
• Work with large data sets, workbooks, and spreadsheets to manipulate and manage program-level information using macros, queries, scripts, etc.
• Gather requirements and lead the development of long-term data management tools, processes, and solutions based on organizational needs.
• Be comfortable working with collaboration tools such as; Google Suite, Microsoft Office
• Providing general support to the client including, but not limited to, analysis, data calls, financial management, risk management, audits, and project management-related tasks.
• Bachelor’s Degree in business, business intelligence, data or information management, or similar.
• Proficient in Google Scripts
• Minimum 1 year of data or information management and/or data analysis experience.
• Experience using Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets (macros, imports, query functions).
• Experience with developing in Google App Script is a plus.
• Experience using SQL Developer is a plus.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Willing to work in an administratively manual environment while working towards automation of processes in the future.
Why do we prefer SkyRecruitment?
SkyRecruitment’s most recruitment clients have incredibly bright, mission-driven coworkers passionate about using modern web technologies to solve real-world problems—and we’re multiplying. To continue building an engaging and dynamic organization, we’re committed to giving everyone the support & connections with the best clients worldwide possible. We believe in diverse perspectives and backgrounds are critical to building great technology, and our goal is to cultivate an environment where people feel equally valued and respected.