Job ID 370833
As an Email Marketing Coordinator, you will be responsible for strategizing, executing, and optimizing direct-response marketing solutions. You will oversee all aspects of email marketing campaigns, including market research, content creation, and the dissemination of copy.
The ideal candidate has the ability to write content that is accessible, engaging, and memorable. If you have a track record of exceeding goals when it comes to Email Marketing, with a highly proactive attitude, then please keep reading!
This position is fully remote and will involve regular weekly and monthly calls.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Assist in formulating email marketing campaigns/flows for e-commerce businesses
- Execute, monitor, and troubleshoot the aforementioned strategies
- Collaboration with our Design Team to produce quality campaign artwork that aligns with our clients’ brand style
- Leverage CRM & analytics platforms to support campaign execution (Google Analytics, Shopify, Retention Science, Klaviyo, etc.)
- Assist in developing targeting strategies based on customer lifecycle segmentation & predictive analytics
- Analyze and track data to maximize the performance of email campaigns to achieve engagement, conversion, revenue and growth goals
- Launch and QA email marketing campaigns to ensure they’re 100% error-free
- Gather and analyze competitor email programs for insights around email strategy, targeting, promotional offers, and cadence/delivery timing
- Continuous improvement of our service offering with updated strategies
- 1-3 years of experience in email marketing, ideally for a digital agency
- 1+ years of experience working in a fully remote environment
- Strong analytical and strategic copywriting skills, understanding of A/B testing practices, ability to draw conclusions from data and take action accordingly
- Hands-on experience with email platforms such as Retention Science, Klaviyo, and Iterable
- Expertise in email best practices, including segmentation, deliverability, copy and design approaches.
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS for email coding
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Time Off, so you can take some time off to recharge
- Deep Work Wednesdays: no scheduled meetings on Wednesdays
- 100% Remote: avoid the stress and hassle of a commute and raise your productivity
- Flexible work schedule – integrate work with your life instead of the other way around
- Raise your game: work with highly driven individuals and grow professionally and personally