Director of Tax and Accounting – Family Firm
San Diego , California
Want to work for a real estate investment firm with a tight-knit company culture? Do you have the mindset of a motivated and family oriented team player? This Director of Tax position is a unique opportunity for a long-term career plan. Apply now, or email al[email protected] directly to get the conversation started!
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required, CPA (inactive fine) highly preferred.
- 10+ years experience in accounting, preferably from a private company in related industry.
- Experience and expertise with commercial and industrial properties, in both tax and accounting.
What you’ll do:
- 50% accounting and 50% tax, including investment and asset management, financial distributions, and business-side investing timeline/approval
- Managing annual audit, year-end tax reporting, and gathering all business/personal documentation related to the K1s and 1099s
- Overseeing integration of both accounting and tax at CPA-level caliber to ensure alignment, and correct fund allocation including subscription agreements and real estate outside of Western U.S.
Why work here?:
- Great team culture and on-site work environment
- Have your own autonomy: You get to decide the path forward!
- Work for a company with family-oriented values and make an impact
What does this position pay?
- Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
- The expected range for this role is up to 140,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate not including bonus. Actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Send me your resume at [email protected] if you are interested in exploring this opportunity and would like to learn more.
Note: We support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now! #LI-AL #LI-Onsite