Director of Payroll
San Jose, California
Director of Payroll – San Jose, CA $185K – $225K Base + Bonus
Are you an experienced payroll professional looking for an opportunity to help shape one of San Jose’s fastest growing companies? In this role, you will have the opportunity to make a substantial impact on the development of Payroll team. Don’t miss the chance to work in an outstanding culture and contribute to the growth and direction of a quickly innovating, high-growth company.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s in business administration, Accounting, Finance, or other relevant field
- Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) and/or American Payroll Associate certified is a plus
- 8+ years of payroll experience with 3+ years of experience managing a team (required)
- Advanced Oracle, ADP, Workday and MS Office Suite experience
What you’ll do:
- Lead, mentor and grow a dynamic team
- Assist with bi-weekly payroll in a multi-state environment using UltiPro
- Intercept company policies on PTO, 401k, and health plans, and participate in month-end close
- Resolve payroll discrepancies, prepare journal entries, analyze transactions, and prepare reconciliations
Why work here?
- Competitive compensation package and benefits package
- Close-knit team willing to go to bat for one another
- Stable and established work environment with lots of opportunity for growth
- Have a positive impact both as part of a lean team where your voice can be heard, as well as on the company as a whole.
Please send your resume to Kalen at [email protected] if you are interested in learning more!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $185,000 to $225,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.