Job ID 371825
We are worldwide Augmented Hospitality leaders, the best at what we do. Heartists is what we call ourselves, generous, passionate, attentive and free, whether we are welcoming guests, connecting with our peers or serving others.
Our entire Accor estate expands across the world. With over 300,000 experts committed to rejuvenating the hospitality experience we pride ourselves in being the employer of choice, so live limitlessly, come as you are, grow with us, work with purpose and explore the endless opportunities in store.
The Director, Luxury Sales – US East coast is part of the newly created Global Sales Luxury and Lifestyle organization. He/She reports into the VP Luxury & Lifestyle Sales.
Their mission is to deliver business, value, strategy and visibility to the luxury and lifestyle hotel network through the best partnerships with major VIP clients and partners (corporate companies and MICE Agencies) and through key luxury events worldwide. Their strategy and actions will be aligned with the global LL Sales strategy and the hotels and market expectations.
- Manage a portfolio of VIP clients in US
- Build a high level of relationship with the key stakeholders of the VIP clients’ portfolio
- Identify and develop new business opportunities
- Proactively promote all luxury and lifestyle hotels towards his clients’ portfolio
- Communicate efficiently and regularly with LL hotels sales team and align sales actions based on Global Sales LL strategy and expectations
- Follow sales budget guidelines and plan activities accordingly
- Create & execute related sales actions to respond to LL hotels’ need periods,
- Increase production and increase awareness of Accor luxury and lifestyle brands in the markets.
- Maintain full and accurate knowledge of the competitive hotel chains, monitor competitor activity, and adjust strategy according to market needs and trends.
- Ensure accurate production reporting, Anais (CRM) and database at all times.
- Manage a close relationship with the key stakeholders of the Accor shared services (Digital Factory, Loyalty, legal, Global Sales PB…)
- Work closely with the LL sales coordinators
- Contribute to the LL Sales team spirit and life
- Master’s degree
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in the Luxury travel industry
- Minimum 5-year experience in a similar position
- Negotiate with global, multi-interlocutor and multi-cultural clients
- Proven experience in portfolio management of strategic and key accounts at C-Level
- Sales and results oriented
- Service provider mindset
- Strong analytical skills to monitor market new trends and hotel distribution developments
- Fluent in English
- Strong team spirit and luxe mindset
- Capability to build strong and close relationships with customers
- Contribute positively to Accor’s brand image, embody the group’s values and embrace the new LL division objectives & mindset
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS