Job ID 365910
Director, Customer Success & Insights — Thought Leadership, CPG Beauty Vertical
Location: Remote, but must be based in US
Reference ID: REFID162256
About this job
As a Customer Success & Insights leader, you are responsible for all client activity and the overall success of NielsenIQ at the customer. This includes driving timely outcomes and client value through the data, database, and analytics, which drive the overall customer experience and elevate NIQ’s performance.
The incumbent has deep knowledge of the customer’s business and industry, enabling them to identify new opportunities for NIQ to drive value. Works successfully across a matrixed organization structure, fully leveraging the service model.
At NielsenIQ, we work with U.S. manufacturers and retailers to help them understand their consumers and optimize their business. When you join the NielsenIQ team, you’re signing up for an experience that requires flexibility, curiosity, and passion.
- Developing strategic direction and service strategy to advance client’s priorities and drive improved, measurable satisfaction with NIQ
- Embody strong leadership by inspiring and motivating while leading a team of people managers and delegating tasks
- Building deep expertise and empathy with your client
- Building meaningful relationships across multiple client divisions and developing a trusted advisor partnership with key customer stakeholders
- Drive strategic thought leadership within and across clients, leveraging NIQ tools and assets
- Identifying opportunities for increased partnership and elevating those opportunities to organizational partners
- Working collaboratively with commercial lead and other cross-functional partners
- Facilitating clear day-to-day and strategic communications with the client roster
- Project managing internal cross-functional client issue resolution and the associated response
- Prove the value of NIQ solutions in support of growth, adoption, and value creation
- Client-facing owner for technical issue resolution and internal escalation through appropriate channels when necessary
- Collaborating with the internal BI team to drive tech/ tool adoption and improve client experience
- Onboarding, training, and developing team members to elevate delivery against the above accountabilities
Are you an excellent people leader who can support, mentor, and inspire client impact? Can you effectively tell a story that captures the audience, no matter what level, and brings them along your journey? Can you work collaboratively as part of a remote team within a dynamic and challenging environment while maintaining high standards? Do you have experience working with complex client relationships and resolving client issues? Are you able to identify opportunities for growth for NielsenIQ and the client?
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 8+ years’ experience in a relevant industry (CPG and/or consulting) working with the Beauty Vertical
- Relevant experience with research techniques & solutions in the related industries of Consumer-Packaged Goods, Consulting, Information, Sales, Analytics or similar
- Proficiency in Syndicated POS Data and Panel Data required
- Effective in senior-level communications, influencing & negotiation
- Mission-driven and passionate about serving a purpose
- Excellent awareness of market conditions and client business environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software and Salesforce
- Familiarity with NielsenIQ tools, applications, and platforms is a plus
- Flexible working environment
- Health insurance
- Parental leave
- Life insurance
The salary range for this position is $120,000-$160,000 on an annualized basis. Salaries are determined by skills, experience, education, certifications, geographic location and other relevant factors. Benefits include flexible working environment, comprehensive health insurance, industry-leading parental leave, life insurance, education support and more.
NIQ is the world’s leading consumer intelligence company, delivering the most complete understanding of consumer buying behavior and revealing new pathways to growth. In 2023, NIQ combined with GfK, bringing together the two industry leaders with unparalleled global reach. With a holistic retail read and the most comprehensive consumer insights—delivered with advanced analytics through state-of-the-art platforms—NIQ delivers the Full View™.
NIQ, is an Advent International portfolio company with operations in 100+ markets, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit NIQ.com.
Want to keep up with our latest updates?
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
NIQ is committed to reflecting the diversity of the clients, communities, and markets we measure within our own workforce. We exist to count everyone and are on a mission to systematically embed inclusion and diversity into all aspects of our workforce, measurement, and products. We enthusiastically invite candidates who share that mission to join us.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class. Our global non-discrimination policy covers these protected classes in every market in which we do business worldwide.
Learn more about how we are driving diversity and inclusion in everything we do by visiting the NielsenIQ News Center: https://nielseniq.com/global/en/news-center/diversity-inclusion/
NIQ or any of our subsidiaries will never ask you for money at any point of the recruitment or onboarding process.