Job ID 373874
Remote Possible Yes
WHAT’S THE JOB?Within the Dexterra Group team you will be responsible for securing new selling opportunities for the Integrated Facility Management Business Unit in all markets in Western provinces. In addition, you will be responsible for specific markets / channels that are national in nature. Utilizing industry knowledge and research, create a list of key business opportunities in various market sectors with a focus on education, business and industry, senior living and government which lead to contribution of revenue to the overall company target.Select responsibilities will include:
- Deliver agreed upon sales targets
- Create an ongoing diverse pipeline of new business opportunities aligning with the Dexterra Group brand
- Identify potential clients across various market sectors, researching to gain a thorough understanding of their operations and how Dexterra Group can provide a fit for their service needs.
- Meet with potential clients to determine, define, and diagnose (3D) client needs and successful proposal criteria.
- Update the pipeline (utilizing sales force) for potential business opportunities that assess client fit to brand.
- Coordinate meetings between key clients and Operations staff to facilitate the development of mutually beneficial business relationships.
- Lead the screening process of any potential business deals by analyzing brand alignment, market strategies, proposal requirements, and financials including capital investment requirements. Utilize the authorized bid process to evaluate the various options to determine a suitable fit.
- Contribute to the development, writing, and submission of proposals ensuring the proposal clearly addresses the client’s unique needs.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- You have a minimum of seven years “solution-selling” experience selling services through a 6–12-month cycle.
- You have a university degree or college diploma.
- You have a proven track record of developing plans and converting them into strategies and tactics that lead to successful account sales.
- You have built successful internal relationships that enable you to leverage internal support and subject matter expertise when required.
- Valid driver’s license and the ability to be operating out of the office up to 70% of the time.
- Some travel required
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Accelerate your career – with our rapid growth come opportunities for advancement in all companies that make up Dexterra Group
- Maximize your earning potential – We are offering a great salary and management sales incentive program that recognizes your performance
- Benefits on day 1 with healthcare spending account, extra days off…we even will pay part of your child’s college/university tuition.
Dexterra Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans’ status, Indigenous status, or any other legally protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the hiring selection process are available upon request.#IND1WHO ARE WE?
We’ve been serving Canadian clients for over 75 years. The companies that began independently and now form Dexterra Group have an outstanding record of supporting the infrastructure and built assets that play a vital role in our society and helping our clients achieve higher performance and productivity. Powered by passionate people, we bring the right teams with the right skills together – offering both experience and regional expertise so companies can operate their day to day, confidently and successfully.