Job ID 371774
Location: Home Based
Salary: Up to £30,000 per annum DOE
Would you like to join one of the largest providers of communications and IT solutions across the UK as a Digital Content Executive? You will provide enthusiastic and creative support to the marketing team and the wider business. As an experienced copywriter and producer of digital content, they will be proactive in creating content that supports the team’s high-level objectives of supporting lead generation, boosting and maintaining Daisy’s brand awareness and reputation and enhancing the customer experience.
Since being founded in 2001, Daisy delivers solutions and services serving more 2,000 UK businesses across all sectors – with a portfolio spanning Modern Workplace, Connectivity, Unified Communications, Cloud, Cyber Security and Operational Resilience.
About the role…
- Copywriting/content creation
Must be able to produce high-quality content for various platforms. This will include blog posts, social media updates, customer case studies, website content, video content, email campaigns, press releases, sales enablement materials, newsletters and more. As well as compiling the content, this also includes having the ability to effectively source information and translate it into the Daisy brand’s tone of voice.
- Proofreading/copy editing
Review content produced by colleagues to ensure quality of outputs and brand consistency.
- SEO optimisation
A good working knowledge of SEO best practice is desirable, as you will be expected to apply this to online content.
- Social media
Support Daisy’s main social media accounts, including scheduling content, monitoring performance and proactively suggesting improvements.
- Analytics and reporting
Provide monthly reports, demonstrating performance of published content, with the ability to use this data to produce actionable insights.
- Initiative and creativity
Be able to offer fresh and relevant ideas for future content, with innovative suggestions based on market trends and previously gathered insights.
- PR & comms
Support in the creation and coordination of PR initiatives and internal comms. This could include company press releases, coordinating inputs from internal experts for features in external publications, or sharing internal announcements.
What do we need from you?
- 3+ years’ experience within a similar content-focussed role
- Experience in writing SEO-optimised content
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent) in a relevant content/marketing/PR-related discipline
Skills you will need to excel:
- Excellent written and verbal skills are essential
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritise workloads
- Excellent attention to detail to ensure minimal copy errors and amends
- Creative flair for creating engaging customer-facing content/communications is essential
- Ability to translate complex concepts into clear and compelling storytelling
Did we mention the perks?
We show our appreciation by providing various benefits and rewards to our employees that help make Daisy a great place to work and provide a great work life balance.
These include but are not limited to:
- Holiday – Starting at 25 (increasing to up to 30 days for each year you stay with us) + a holiday purchase scheme!
- Daisy University and Apprenticeships – Giving you the opportunity to expand your skills and knowledge whilst you work for us.
- Hybrid and remote working – To ensure work WORKS for you.
- Enhanced family friendly policies – We are here to look after you and your nearest and dearest.
- Health & Wellbeing offering – Including discounted membership for health plans + Eye Care Scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, and an in-house Wellbeing team.
- The Exchange – Online discount platform for more than 1,200 retailers.
And many more – to see all the benefits on offer visit our Why work for Daisy page!
Ready to join us?
If you feel Daisy is the right workplace for you, we would like to hear from you!
Once you have applied online and have been shortlisted, our recruitment team will be in touch with you to arrange an interview and answer any questions you may have. This could be a face-to-face or a remote interview. The application process varies depending on the role and the level of experience needed.