Data Scientist I (Hybrid to OC and LA Candidates only)
Hybrid for OC and LA County candidates only.
Do you have unique data mining and analysis skills and look to add value to a Data and Business Intelligence team? Are you self-motivated, detail-oriented, and looking to join an established, growing, nationwide company? We seek a Data Scientist experienced in data mining and statistical analysis methods to build algorithms and predictive models and perform custom analysis. Apply now!!
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Mathematics, or equivalent work experience required
- 1+ years’ of experience designing, executing, and using data analysis techniques and tools, handling data sets, and building statistical/machine learning models required
- 1+ years’ experience with Java, Python, R, or SAS programming languages, and use of SQL or SQLite required
- Knowledge of data exploring, wrangling, blending, cleansing, and standardization required
What You’ll Do:
- Support Data Engineers and Solution Architects with data exploration, interpretation, publishing, and Data Storytelling
- Use data mining and statistical analysis methods to build algorithms and predictive models and perform custom analysis
- Identify patterns, correlate data, and apply machine learning, statistical modeling, and AI techniques to find actionable insights using data for better business decision-making
- Inspect, cleanse, transform, and model data to discover useful information, inform conclusions, and support decision-making through statistical modeling
Why Work Here:
- Join a stable and leading global company that is continuously improving its systems
- Work in a collaborative environment where a passion for owning your part of the process is present
- A company culture with empowerment, teamwork, collaboration, and promotions from within
- Complete benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and PTO
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors, which may include skill set, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $92,500 to $119,500 per year. Please note this range is an estimate, and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
We are looking for an experienced Data Scientist I who is customer service oriented and can Please email your resume to Evelio D’Leon at [email protected] if you’d like to grow your career in an industry-leading company while working with some of the most cohesive teams in the nation.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, and gender to geographical areas, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!