Job ID 368467
Logic20/20 invests in being a “Best Company to Work For,” where talented people come together to deliver exceptional solutions. We bring clarity, insights, and optimization to enterprise organizations spanning technology, telecommunications, utilities, healthcare, and more.
We thrive as One Team, built on values:
- We Foster a Culture of We by prioritizing connection and collaboration.
- We Drive toward Excellence by investing in professional growth and cultivating thought leadership.
- We Act with Integrity by doing the right thing and bringing our best selves to the table.
To make it all possible, we’ve created programs, resources, and benefits that promote connection and help you evolve your career.
We are looking for an ambitious, innovative Manager to bring proven enterprise-level consulting success and leadership qualities to our rapidly growing Advanced Analytics consulting practice. This is a chance to work with some of today’s most forward-thinking and interesting companies while supporting them with cutting-edge technologies and processes in exciting, high-visibility environments.
Our clients need to leverage our experience and leadership to evolve their data governance program using best practices in policy and data management to ensure regulatory compliance. Our team drives stronger data governance through operational excellence, thought leadership, and fostering a culture of best practice. We retain a high standard of service while identifying and implementing solutions that streamline processes.
As a Manager, you will evaluate, assess, and refine the current governance program to align it with the desired target state. This involves identifying gaps, developing a roadmap, and implementing processes and tools that adhere to client and government requirements. It is important to have a deep understanding of data quality, cataloging, and master data management tools necessary for the successful execution of data governance initiatives. If you are an experienced, detail-oriented leader, a strong communicator, and thrive in hands-on situations, with a genuine passion for data governance, this opportunity is perfect for you.
About the Team
The Logic20/20 Advanced Analytics team is where skilled professionals in data engineering, data science, and visual analytics join forces to build simple solutions for complex data problems. As part of our team, you’ll collaborate on projects that help clients spin their data into a high-performance asset, all while enjoying the company of kindred spirits who are as committed to your success as you are. And when you’re ready to level up in your career, you’ll have access to the training, the project opportunities, and the mentorship to get you where you want to go.
“We build an environment where we really operate as one team, building up each other’s careers and capabilities.” – Adam Cornille, Senior Director, Advanced Analytics
- 7+ years of experience in designing, implementing and executing data governance programs to support data quality initiatives as either participating on a governance board, writing policies, being a data owner, or data steward
- Experience in creating and launching an enterprise-wide data governance framework, including recommendations on policies, standards, governance metrics, processes, related tools, and data architecture
- Create and refine Data Governance policies, playbook(s), processes, procedures for guiding various data management processes, including adoption of data security and privacy, data quality control and data dissemination activities
- Experience creating operating models that define roles and responsibilities related to data governance and ensure clear accountability for stewardship of the company’s principal information assets
- Ability to lead maturity model assessments and perform gap analyses
- Knowledge of and experience with data governance best practices and common regulatory requirements; utility regulatory requirements is a bonus
- Proven success implementing large-scale, cross-functional solutions aligning technology, business and legal
- Prior experience at a leading enterprise-level consulting firm
- Familiarity with Collibra and operations for data quality, cataloging, and lineage
- CMMI, CDMP experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Compensation range: $110,000 – $147,000 annually, depending on experience
To learn more about Logic20/20, please visit: https://www.logic2020.com/careers/life-at-logic
At Logic20/20, we are guided by three core values: Drive toward Excellence, Act with Integrity & Foster a Culture of We. These values were generated and agreed upon by our employees—and they help us pursue our goal of being one of the best companies to work for and to work with. Learn more at https://www.logic2020.com/company/our-values.
Why Logic20/20? It’s our goal to be one of the best companies to work for. One piece of the puzzle is an evolving set of benefits that extend past medical, dental, and 401(k).
You will have
- PTO & Paid Holidays – Worry-free time off to recharge and pursue your personal goals
- Community & Committees – As part of our “Culture of We,” Logic20/20 invests in providing many social, interest, and learning opportunities
- Referral Programs & Bonuses – Employee, project, and sales referral programs with paid incentives
Equal Opportunity Statement
We believe that people should be celebrated: for their talents, ideas, and skills, but most of all, for what makes them unique. We prohibit harassment and/or discrimination based on age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
To learn more about our DE&I initiatives, please visit: https://www.logic2020.com/company/diversity-equity-inclusion
- Practice Area: Advanced Analytics