Job ID 371828
We help the world see new possibilities and inspire change for better tomorrows. Our analytic solutions bridge content, data, and analytics to help business, people, and society become stronger, more resilient, and sustainable.
- Managing accounts and engagements across your assigned clients; conducting new customer onboarding and regular customer cadence calls.
- Present & deliver strategy, recommendations, and best practices around the use of all real-time decisions, lead, identity, and behavioral data in marketing campaigns.
- Present customer’s data through dashboards and analysis.
- Delivery VMS solution data analysis and providing ongoing recommendations for optimal utilization of all VMS products; ensuring customers achieve or exceed full business value as defined by the stated and documented use case or goal
- Identifying opportunities for growth by diving into account discovery and working alongside sales to dig further into accounts; identifying possible expanded product development opportunities.
- Responsible for the development of a strategic account plan along with the Account Executives tied to your top accounts.
- Developing and maintaining valued relationships; learning client business models, driving success of their relationships with Jornaya
- Leveraging tools such as Excel Pivot tables, Tableau and other BI software, conducting in-depth analysis of customers’ data and identifying areas of interest for customers based on their industry and business model; effectively communicating findings to customer stakeholders and recommending next steps to help increase ROI.
- Conduct onsite / offsite meetings and business reviews
- Travel 15
- 4+ years in a customer-facing role
- Previous experience working with SaaS / DaaS customers in a renewal business
- Strong verbal and written communication skills along with an ability to work cross-functionally with a broad range of internal and external clients
- Experience working within Salesforce & Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, and Powerpoint), Keynote, and BI tools (Tableau) is a plus.
- Marketing experience is a big plus (understanding overall marketing and campaign best practices; Martech stack systems).
- Skilled in providing resourceful and creative troubleshooting to provide optimal business or technical solutions.
- Strong relationship, organizational, project management, and time management skills; adept at prioritizing and managing competing priorities within a dynamic work environment.
- Culturally is innovative, courageous, persistent, and patient, loves overcoming challenges, a bias towards action, is collaborative and self-directed.
- Bachelor’s Degree
In 2022, Verisk received Great Place to Work® Certification for our outstanding workplace culture for the sixth year in a row and second-time certification in the UK, Spain, and India. We’re also one of the 38 companies on the UK’s Best Workplaces™ list and one of 18 companies on Spain’s Best Workplaces™ list.
For over fifty years and through innovation, interpretation, and professional insight, Verisk has replaced uncertainty with precision to unlock opportunities that deliver significant and demonstrable impact. From our historic roots in risk assessment, we’ve grown to provide analytic insights that help transform industries focused on some of the world’s most critical areas. Today, the insurance industry relies on Verisk to be, and to make the world, more productive, resilient, and sustainable.
Verisk works in collaboration with our customers and at the intersection of people, data, and advanced technologies. Through proprietary platformed analytics, advanced modeling, and interpretation, we deliver immediate and sustained value to our customers and through them, to the individuals and societies they serve, with greater speed, precision, and scale.
We’re 9,000 people strong, committed to translating big data into big ideas. We help others see new possibilities and empower certainty into big decisions that impact individuals and societies. And we relentlessly and ethically pursue innovation to help move our customers, and the world, toward better tomorrows.
Everyone at Verisk—from our chief executive officer to our newest employee—is guided by The Verisk Way, to Be Remarkable, Add Value, and Innovate.
• Be Remarkable by doing something better each day in service to our customers and each other
• Add Value by delivering immediate and sustained results that drive positive outcomes
• Innovate by redefining what’s possible, embracing challenges, and pushing boundaries
Underwriting Solutions — provides underwriting and rating solutions for auto and property, general liability, and excess and surplus to assess and price risk with speed and precision
Claims Solutions — supports end-to-end claims handling with analytic and automation tools that streamline workflow, improve claims management, and support better customer experiences
Property Estimating Solutions — offers property estimation software and tools for professionals in estimating all phases of building and repair to make day-to-day workflows the most efficient
Extreme Event Solutions — provides risk modeling solutions to help individuals, businesses, and society become more resilient to extreme events.
Specialty Business Solutions — provides an integrated suite of software for full end-to-end management of insurance and reinsurance business, helping companies manage their businesses through efficiency, flexibility, and data governance
Marketing Solutions — delivers data and insights to improve the reach, timing, relevance, and compliance of every consumer engagement
Life Insurance Solutions – offers end-to-end, data insight-driven core capabilities for carriers, distribution, and direct customers across the entire policy lifecycle of life and annuities for both individual and group.
Verisk Maplecroft — provides intelligence on sustainability, resilience, and ESG, helping people, business, and societies become stronger
At Verisk you can build an exciting career with meaningful work; create positive and lasting impact on business; and find the support, coaching, and training you need to advance your career. We have received the Great Place to Work® Certification for the 7th consecutive year. We’ve been recognized by Forbes as a World’s Best Employer and a Best Employer for Women, testaments to our culture of engagement and the value we place on an inclusive and diverse workforce. Verisk’s Statement on Racial Equity and Diversity supports our commitment to these values and affecting positive and lasting change in the communities where we live and work.
Verisk Analytics is an equal opportunity employer.
All members of the Verisk Analytics family of companies are equal opportunity employers. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, veteran’s status, age or disability.
Unsolicited resumes sent to Verisk, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Verisk business mailing address, fax machine or email address, or directly to Verisk employees, will be considered Verisk property. Verisk will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.