Job ID 370763
We help the world see new possibilities and inspire change for better tomorrows. Our analytic solutions bridge content, data, and analytics to help business, people, and society become stronger, more resilient, and sustainable.
- Develop deep relationships with executive-level and operational contacts, and document needs and organizational priorities; Earn the role of trusted adviser by demonstrating a thorough understanding of VMS’s solutions and matching these solutions to customer needs.
- Use business intelligence and account knowledge to build specific account strategies to increase market share; create compelling business cases to further prove ROI and create interest in other core VMS products into the account.
- Consistently monitor product adoption trends and provide guidance accordingly to achieve maximum ROI for our customers.
- Outline benefits of capabilities against critical business issues; be able to articulate the value proposition and gain commitments.
- Possess a thorough understanding of competitor’s products and services and can distinguish us from the competition; make recommendations for new marketing or product opportunities.
- Maintain knowledge and awareness of key industry trends and best practices.
Strategy & Renewal Planning
- Provide renewal forecast precision by reviewing opportunities, anticipated obstacles, and implementation timelines.
- Create account management plans for strategic accounts, including workflow and business assessments to identify opportunities that create high impact and return on investment for the account base through the increased use of VMS solutions.
- Manage contracts, as well as volume analysis and trending, renewals, pricing, and all elements related to customer satisfaction and retention to ensure revenue growth
- Manage accounts and contacts through Salesforce.com, record contacts and maintain high-quality content.
Teamwork & Collaboration
- Collaborate with internal marketing, analytics, and technology teams to communicate requirements and opportunities for this channel and targeted accounts.
- Effectively coordinate internal resources to drive toward customer success outcomes as well as to support solution design, proposal development, pricing, contract negotiations, and implementation of solutions.
- Provide forecast precision by reviewing opportunities, anticipated obstacles, and implementation timelines.
- Communicate business intelligence and account knowledge to internal support teams to foster product innovation, enhance marketing effectiveness, and capture revenue opportunities.
- 2-4 years’ proven experience in book-of-business management, especially with complex, analytic, information-based solutions
- You thrive in an entrepreneurial environment where innovation, speed of decision making and execution are critical to success
- Experience in leading strategic business relationships with customers; strong consultative sales and negotiation skills
- Exceptional customer orientation and collaboration skills; willingness to go above and beyond to deliver results
- Ability to adjust approach to effectively interact with partners at all organizational levels
- Ability to confidently make decisions and escalate issues and decisions when appropriate
- Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail, efficient time management, and ability to prioritize work effectively
- Ability to effectively handle challenging situations with poise, tact, and patience while demonstrating a sense of urgency
- Capacity to anticipate, identify, and solve critical problems
- Willingness to travel
- Strong technology skills; PC skills including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint are essential
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- An understanding of how various industries utilize marketing data and analytics solutions
- Experience in B2C industry verticals such as MarTech/AdTech, Insurance, Automotive, Financial Services, and Retail
In 2022, Verisk received Great Place to Work® Certification for our outstanding workplace culture for the sixth year in a row and second-time certification in the UK, Spain, and India. We’re also one of the 38 companies on the UK’s Best Workplaces™ list and one of 18 companies on Spain’s Best Workplaces™ list.
For over fifty years and through innovation, interpretation, and professional insight, Verisk has replaced uncertainty with precision to unlock opportunities that deliver significant and demonstrable impact. From our historic roots in risk assessment, we’ve grown to provide analytic insights that help transform industries focused on some of the world’s most critical areas. Today, the insurance industry relies on Verisk to be, and to make the world, more productive, resilient, and sustainable.
Verisk works in collaboration with our customers and at the intersection of people, data, and advanced technologies. Through proprietary platformed analytics, advanced modeling, and interpretation, we deliver immediate and sustained value to our customers and through them, to the individuals and societies they serve, with greater speed, precision, and scale.
We’re 9,000 people strong, committed to translating big data into big ideas. We help others see new possibilities and empower certainty into big decisions that impact individuals and societies. And we relentlessly and ethically pursue innovation to help move our customers, and the world, toward better tomorrows.
Everyone at Verisk—from our chief executive officer to our newest employee—is guided by The Verisk Way, to Be Remarkable, Add Value, and Innovate.
• Be Remarkable by doing something better each day in service to our customers and each other
• Add Value by delivering immediate and sustained results that drive positive outcomes
• Innovate by redefining what’s possible, embracing challenges, and pushing boundaries
Underwriting Solutions — provides underwriting and rating solutions for auto and property, general liability, and excess and surplus to assess and price risk with speed and precision
Claims Solutions — supports end-to-end claims handling with analytic and automation tools that streamline workflow, improve claims management, and support better customer experiences
Property Estimating Solutions — offers property estimation software and tools for professionals in estimating all phases of building and repair to make day-to-day workflows the most efficient
Extreme Event Solutions — provides risk modeling solutions to help individuals, businesses, and society become more resilient to extreme events.
Specialty Business Solutions — provides an integrated suite of software for full end-to-end management of insurance and reinsurance business, helping companies manage their businesses through efficiency, flexibility, and data governance
Marketing Solutions — delivers data and insights to improve the reach, timing, relevance, and compliance of every consumer engagement
Life Insurance Solutions – offers end-to-end, data insight-driven core capabilities for carriers, distribution, and direct customers across the entire policy lifecycle of life and annuities for both individual and group.
Verisk Maplecroft — provides intelligence on sustainability, resilience, and ESG, helping people, business, and societies become stronger
At Verisk you can build an exciting career with meaningful work; create positive and lasting impact on business; and find the support, coaching, and training you need to advance your career. We have received the Great Place to Work® Certification for the 7th consecutive year. We’ve been recognized by Forbes as a World’s Best Employer and a Best Employer for Women, testaments to our culture of engagement and the value we place on an inclusive and diverse workforce. Verisk’s Statement on Racial Equity and Diversity supports our commitment to these values and affecting positive and lasting change in the communities where we live and work.
Verisk Analytics is an equal opportunity employer.
All members of the Verisk Analytics family of companies are equal opportunity employers. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, veteran’s status, age or disability.
Unsolicited resumes sent to Verisk, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Verisk business mailing address, fax machine or email address, or directly to Verisk employees, will be considered Verisk property. Verisk will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.