Job ID 365834
Remote Possible Yes
We help the world see new possibilities and inspire change for better tomorrows. Our analytic solutions bridge content, data, and analytics to help business, people, and society become stronger, more resilient, and sustainable.
· Lead 10-15 multi-product customer implementations building project schedules,
providing project management, setting customer expectations, responding to
customer questions, and managing all deliverables up to the customer’s go-live date. Ensure all contracts are in place, any vendors are licensed and team standards are followed. Regular guidance and support are needed by the Manager.
· Become a subject matter expert for at least one Product and proficient in a variety of other products in Product Suite.
· Work with development/product/sales in determining root causes of client
issues/questions or work on special projects for customers.
· Provide guidance, mentor, and train team members on the customer implementation process and assist with customer issues/questions in areas of competence. Share expertise on Products in the Product Suite supporting the team, sales and customers.
· Document and track implementation progress/statuses in Salesforce.
· Contribute input and assist in building best practices & look to continuously improve procedures for customer implementations, improve client satisfaction and reduce overall onboarding timeframe. May lead improvement projects.
· Completes all responsibilities as outlined in the annual Performance Plan.
· Completes all special projects and other duties as assigned.
· Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation
· Project Management skills – very organized with analytical skills
· Highly customer-focused and milestone oriented
· Single point of contact for customers during Customer Product Integrations
· 3+ years’ experience in a client-facing role
· Experience managing multiple clients/projects/stakeholders simultaneously
· Track client integrations and each of their various milestones to completion
· Excellent time management skills; must be able to demonstrate ability to manage multiple, simultaneous tasks
· Coordinates all internal resources (Product, Development, Quality Assurance, Sales, etc.) as needed for each customer integration
· Good communicator (excellent oral and written communication skills) with a drive to learn
· Possesses high-level technical skills to understand client requirements, issues and technologies used to connect to our APIs preferred
· Good Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel skills
· Experience working in an Agile development environment is a plus
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
At the heart of what we do is help clients manage risk. Verisk (Nasdaq: VRSK) provides data and insights to our customers in insurance, energy and the financial services markets so they can make faster and more informed decisions.
Our global team uses AI, machine learning, automation, and other emerging technologies to collect and analyze billions of records. We provide advanced decision-support to prevent credit, lending, and cyber risks. In addition, we monitor and advise companies on complex global matters such as climate change, catastrophes, and geopolitical issues.
But why we do our work is what sets us apart. It stems from a commitment to making the world better, safer and stronger.
It’s the reason Verisk is part of the UN Global Compact sustainability initiative. It’s why we made a commitment to balancing 100 percent of our carbon emissions. It’s the aim of our “returnship” program for experienced professionals rejoining the workforce after time away. And, it’s what drives our annual Innovation Day, where we identify our next first-to-market innovations to solve our customers’ problems.
At its core, Verisk uses data to minimize risk and maximize value. But far bigger, is why we do what we do.
At Verisk you can build an exciting career with meaningful work; create positive and lasting impact on business; and find the support, coaching, and training you need to advance your career. We have received the Great Place to Work® Certification for the 7th consecutive year. We’ve been recognized by Forbes as a World’s Best Employer and a Best Employer for Women, testaments to our culture of engagement and the value we place on an inclusive and diverse workforce. Verisk’s Statement on Racial Equity and Diversity supports our commitment to these values and affecting positive and lasting change in the communities where we live and work.
Verisk Analytics is an equal opportunity employer.
All members of the Verisk Analytics family of companies are equal opportunity employers. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, veteran’s status, age or disability.
Unsolicited resumes sent to Verisk, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Verisk business mailing address, fax machine or email address, or directly to Verisk employees, will be considered Verisk property. Verisk will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
Consumer Privacy Notice
ESL steel Limited – Remote –… Full time TELECOMMUTE Published 17 hours ago
“Head HCO&VCO oversees Health, Safety, Environment, and Vertical Coke Oven Operations, ensuring HSES compliance, smooth plant functioning, commissioning, efficient production, performance monitoring, coal procurement, resource allocation, process ...
Chick Fil A Restaurants – Remote… Full time TELECOMMUTE Published 17 hours ago
Support Now is an essential sub-department of Field Operations. We provide support to our corporate users and quick-service restaurants by making it easy for our Operators, Team Members, and ...