CRM Business Systems Analyst
Orange County or South Los Angeles candidates only!!
Are you a detailed-oriented problem solver who is enthusiastic about learning and implementing new systems and technologies for an industry-leading company? If you are a motivated Business Systems Analyst and are experienced in CRM tools, platforms, and trends, this job is for you. Apply today to learn more!
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer or Information Science or equivalent work experience required
- 5+ years of experience as a Business Systems Analyst in support of Windows environments
- 3+ years of architecture, functional, and configuration experience with CRM tools, platforms, and trends required (MS Dynamics a plus)
- Experience and knowledge of SQL and databases
What You’ll Do:
- Implement CRM to business users and champion ongoing releases of new and improved capabilities
- Adhere to and support project lifecycle methodologies
- Identify, discover, document, and analyze business and functional requirements
- Complete implementations and CRM platform upgrades
Why Work Here:
- Join a stable and leading global company that is continuously improving their systems
- Work in a collaborative environment where a passion for owning your part of the process is present
- A company culture with empowerment, teamwork, collaboration, and promotions from within
- Complete benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and PTO
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors, which may include skill set, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $101k to $120.5k per year. Please note this range is an estimate, and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
This company is looking for an experienced Business System Analyst – CRM eager to hit the ground running and deliver a lasting impact. Email your resume to Michael Milla at [email protected] if you’d like to move forward in your career within a focused and dynamic team with an established company.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, and gender to geographical areas, universities, lifestyles, and personality types. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!