Controller – Real Estate
Los Angeles, CA
Our client, a well established commercial real estate firm, is looking for a Controller. You’ll manage a large team and be responsible for all accounting functions at the firm. We are looking for someone with an executive presence as you will work closely with leadership in this position. If interested and qualified based on the criteria below, please apply for consideration.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or other relevant field.
- 8+ years of relevant experience in accounting; preference for prior real estate industry accounting experience
- CPA is highly preferred.
- Experience with Yardi or a similar software preferred.
- Proven track record managing a team
What You’ll Do:
- Manage the month-end close and all relevant financial reporting
- Train and develop accounting staff
- Maintain relationships and coordinate with 3rd parties such as brokers, consultants, and external auditors
- Oversee CAM reconciliations
- Analyze current processes and identify opportunities for policy and procedure improvement
Why Work Here:
- Be a valued player to a stable firm as they continue to grow steadily year by year.
- Strong compensation package including base + annual performance bonus.
- High tenure and positive culture and environment.
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $170,000 to $220,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
If your experience aligns with the above criteria, please email your resume to [email protected] for confidential and careful consideration.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!