Controller – Construction
San Diego, California
Are you looking for a challenge? Have a real impact at a fast growing, award winning, San Diego-based construction company. Apply today!
What you’ll do:
- Own the day-to-day accounting, including month-end close and financial reporting
- Be a finance business partner to executive leadership and support with strategic decisions
- Play a key role in the budgeting and forecasting process
- Oversee Payroll
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s in Finance, Economics, or other relevant business field required
- 8+ years of progressive accounting experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and strong problem solving ability
- Strong excel skills and a familiarity with Sage ERP
Why work here:
- Environment: values its employees and works to create an environment where professional and personal growth can be achieved
- Growth: the company is growing fast!
What does this position pay?
- Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, qualifications/certifications, experience level, and geographic location.
- The expected range for this role is $120k – $150k annualized base compensation, with additional compensation components. Please note this range is an estimate and actual may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Please send your resume to [email protected] if you want to make an impact at an exciting company.
NOTE: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.