Construction Project Coordinator
Garden Grove, California
One of the largest Catholic organizations in the US has an immediate need for a Construction Project Coordinator looking to providing support to a Senior Construction Project Manager overseeing projects across nearly 100 locations. If you enjoy a fast-paced environment with the opportunity for empowerment and to make in an impact, apply today!
Who you are:
- 5+ years of related construction work experience, including organizing construction projects from preconstruction to closeout for a large institution or agency
- Degree in Engineering or Construction Management a big plus
- Preferably, you are skilled with Adobe, InDesign, Photoshop, MS Project, Procore, Document Control, and Change Management Platforms along with Microsoft Office
- Self-motivated and proactive professional with ability to follow procedures, work within established guidelines, and work independently as needed with flexibility and adaptability
What you’ll do:
- Utilize effective communication skills and sense of urgency responding to Senior Construction Project Manager, project architects, designers, cities, internal stakeholders, and field personnel to keep projects on track and moving toward scheduled completion
- Assist in the development of budgets and schedules, manage RFIs, CORs, and RFPs
- Conduct bid analysis, constructability reviews, and permit processing
- Monitor and track project quality control metrics and activities on a regular basis and provide timely reports and raise issues to Senior Construction Project Manager as appropriate
Why work here:
- Combine your passion and purpose: it is an opportunity to combine your faith and project management expertise
- People: work with a team of high-caliber individuals in a collaborative and service oriented environment
- Stability: join a fiscally solid and responsible organization
What does this position pay?
- Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, education, and qualifications/certifications.
- The expected range for this role is $85,000 to $95,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Please email your resume to [email protected] if you’re an experienced Construction Project Manager seeking a meaningful opportunity to make an impact within a service focused organization.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!