Job ID 368421
Corporate success at Bosch is determined by innovation capability and an edge in know-how. Accept with us the challenge of new tasks by your willingness to permanently learn something new. Robert Bosch Egypt is a growing company of the Bosch Group located in Cairo, Egypt. We operate in the business divisions Automotive Aftermarket, Power Tools, Security Systems and Drive & Control.
We are seeking to hire a dedicated, organized, and efficient “Comodity buyer” to join our team in this role, you will work closely to coordinate and complete position tasks as follow:
- Assist in day to day the purchasing activities;
- Ensure that Robert Bosch purchasing process is followed;
- Negotiate the best prices and conditions;
- Standardize, bundle purchases and define contracts.
Key performance indicators:
- Economic performance and productivity gain;
- Lead time;
- Internal customer’s satisfaction;
- Fulfillment of the purchasing process in line with the Bosch directives.
- Master degree in purchasing or supply chain management;
- 5 years minimum within a purchasing area in a multinationnal environment;
- Fluent in English;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Responsible, autonomous, and hardworking;
- Sense of initiative, efficiency and motivation;
- Strong negotiation skills;
- Capability of solving problems;
- Capacity to work under pressure;
- Strong IT skills (e.g. MS Excel);
Come join a creative team, apply now!
Senior Product Marketing Manager, Student Writing… Full time TELECOMMUTE Published 4 mins ago
The TeamThe Product Marketing team at Turnitin is curious, customer-centric, data-driven, and collaborative. We’re responsible for the global go-to-market strategy for Turnitin’s portfolio of ...