Commercial Collections Specialist
Proven Recruiting is seeking a top-notch Collections Specialist to join our client’s team. If you enjoy an atmosphere with an open-door policy and emphasis on internal promotion than this is your place. The ideal candidate should have experience with B2B Collections as well as the following skill set:
What you’ll do:
- Ability to complete a high volume of outbound calls to follow up with customers in regards to past due payments
- Ability to read contracts and collect payments in accordance with contractual terms
- Conduct weekly meetings with Controller and CFO to update accounting team on collection efforts as well as any issues that are contributing to payment delinquencies
- Upkeep of aging reports as well as monitoring and reviewing assigned accounts to maintain on-time payments
- Ability to resolve customer issues regarding billing discrepancies
Who you are:
- 2+ years of experience in an Accounts Receivable or Collections (commercial or consumer), call center/customer service
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build rapport and remain patient with customer base
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Outlook
What to do now:
If you have the above qualifications and are interested in this role please send your resume to Cydney Andersen at can[email protected] We look forward to hearing from you!
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $22 to $26 per hour. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.