Job ID 371972
Remote Possible Yes
Logic20/20 invests in being a “Best Company to Work For,” where talented people come together to deliver exceptional solutions. We bring clarity, insights, and optimization to enterprise organizations spanning technology, telecommunications, utilities, healthcare, and more.
We thrive as One Team, built on values:
- We Foster a Culture of We by prioritizing connection and collaboration.
- We Drive toward Excellence by investing in professional growth and cultivating thought leadership.
- We Act with Integrity by doing the right thing and bringing our best selves to the table.
To make it all possible, we’ve created programs, resources, and benefits that promote connection and help you evolve your career.
As a Cloud Architect, you’ll join Logic20/20’s Digital Transformation team to influence and define cloud and microservices best practices, design patterns, and architectures. Our team applies design thinking and next-gen technologies to advance our clients toward their biggest business goals. We’re architects, managers, and engineering consultants coming together to gain a 360-degree perspective of the challenges at hand and develop innovative, high-impact solutions.
As an integral part of the team, you’ll provide thought leadership for a wide range of stakeholders and design and prototype new solutions across the full life cycle. You’ll have the opportunity to develop an enterprise solution for a revolutionary AI-driven, patented technology by leveraging your expertise in cloud, microservices, agility, and security. Along the way, you’ll serve as a mentor, support the team’s overall growth, and provide subject matter expertise to advance the practice and its impact.
What you’ll do
- Transform innovative concepts into practical solutions
- Share and model expertise in the latest architectural methodologies
- Communicate technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Ideate, design, and build solutions
- Mentor team members and support their professional growth
- 8+ years of production experience architecting AWS cloud solutions
- Knowledge of networking setup, DNS, ALB vs ELB use cases, HAProxy use cases and limitations, firewall configuration, API gateway use cases, WAF use cases, routing, and troubleshooting connectivity
- Knowledge of IAM: Authentication, Login & SSO, AD Integration
- Experience with API management and integrations
- Knowledge of data retention and security best practices
- Experience deploying cloud infrastructure in production
- Experience in pipeline architecture (CI/CD)
- Experience in end-to-end encryption and key management
- Experience in Sequence Diagrams, Deployment Diagrams, and State Diagrams
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related software engineering field, or equivalent practical experience
- AWS Solutions Architect Certification
Ideal, but not required
- Experience at a leading management consulting firm
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Base compensation range: $190,000 – 207,000, dependent on experience.
At Logic20/20, we are guided by three core values: Drive toward Excellence, Act with Integrity & Foster a Culture of We. These values were generated and agreed upon by our employees—and they help us pursue our goal of being one of the best companies to work for and to work with. Learn more at https://www.logic2020.com/company/our-values.
Why Logic20/20? It’s our goal to be one of the best companies to work for. One piece of the puzzle is an evolving set of benefits that extend past medical, dental, and 401(k).
You will have
- PTO & Paid Holidays – Worry-free time off to recharge and pursue your personal goals
- Community & Committees – As part of our “Culture of We,” Logic20/20 invests in providing many social, interest, and learning opportunities
- Referral Programs & Bonuses – Employee, project, and sales referral programs with paid incentives
Equal Opportunity Statement
We believe that people should be celebrated: for their talents, ideas, and skills, but most of all, for what makes them unique. We prohibit harassment and/or discrimination based on age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
To learn more about our DE&I initiatives, please visit: https://www.logic2020.com/company/diversity-equity-inclusion