Job ID 370826
As Client Solutions Technical Coordinator Lead in Workforce Management you will be part of a team that is a Certified Center of Excellence through Benchmark Portal. You will provide high quality service in a high stress environment to a multi-site enterprise that continues to evolve in complexity. As a leader in this area you will be responsible for:
- Monitoring inbound queues and real time adherence
- Adjusting schedules for intraday activities and service level
- Performing time study analysis to optimize staffing and scheduling
- Initiating proactive alerts related to performance, publishing interval reports/snapshots
- Communicating adherence gaps to leadership
- Providing input for continuous improvement
- Updating schedules for attendance
- Approving time off requests
- Creating weekend schedules and reviewing/approving priority PTO requests annually
*Individuals hired to this position are required to complete 2 years in this role before being eligible to transfer to other positions within Mayo Clinic.
**This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship; Also, Mayo Clinic DOES NOT participate in the F-1 STEM OPT extension program.
To qualify for the Client Solutions Technical Coordinator Lead position, you must meet one of the 3 qualifications below:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Associates degree AND 5 years relevant experience in DLMP, MCL, customer service, healthcare or helpdesk/call center
- High school diploma or equivalent AND 7 years relevant experience in DLMP, MCL, customer service, healthcare or helpdesk/call center
- You must include a cover letter and a resume to be considered for this position.
- DLMP/MCS employees that have been in their current lab/position for less than 2 years must attach an early release approval from their supervisor.
- Internal applicants must attach their three most recent performance appraisals to be considered for this position.
- Ability to communicate/interact with all personalities and roles: physicians, pathologists, lab technicians, administrators, and patients
- Self-motivated to work independently on multiple tasks as well as work in a team setting.
- Strong interpersonal human relation’s skills to accomplish goals through collaboration and coordination. Communicates in a direct, clear, and concise manner. Listens carefully and is understanding and maintains an approachable atmosphere.
- Strong organizational skills
- Professional standards and conduct
- Skillful in working with personal computer software, Microsoft Word/Excel and troubleshooting systems.
- Candidates should be proficient in Medical Terminology and must be able to adapt to varied levels of workload and work with ever changing technology in a dynamic environment. B
- Provides excellent customer service and technical support to internal and external customers and colleagues across multiple sites.
- Strong analytical
- Manages ambiguous situations and determines appropriate course of action
- Able to work in a high stressed, client focused environment with no downtime in each shift
Required education, experience, and tenure, along with internal equity will be considered when an offer is extended. The pay range for this position is $24.14 – $35.50 per hour.
Monday – Friday, 8-hour shifts between 5:30 AM and 5:30 PM Central Time.
May be required to work a flexible schedule/shift/work area, including nights, and/or holidays. This position is 100% remote and you may work from anywhere within the United States.
May be required to work a flexible schedule/shift/work area, including weekends, nights, and/or holidays.
- Rochester, MN
- Full Time
- Mayo Collaborative Services
ESL steel Limited – Remote –… Full time TELECOMMUTE Published 17 hours ago
“Head HCO&VCO oversees Health, Safety, Environment, and Vertical Coke Oven Operations, ensuring HSES compliance, smooth plant functioning, commissioning, efficient production, performance monitoring, coal procurement, resource allocation, process ...
Chick Fil A Restaurants – Remote… Full time TELECOMMUTE Published 17 hours ago
Support Now is an essential sub-department of Field Operations. We provide support to our corporate users and quick-service restaurants by making it easy for our Operators, Team Members, and ...