Job ID 369812
Guardant Health is a leading precision oncology company focused on helping conquer cancer globally through use of its proprietary tests, vast data sets and advanced analytics. The Guardant Health oncology platform leverages capabilities to drive commercial adoption, improve patient clinical outcomes and lower healthcare costs across all stages of the cancer care continuum. Guardant Health has commercially launched Guardant360®, Guardant360 CDx, Guardant360 TissueNext™, Guardant360 Response™, and GuardantOMNI® tests for advanced stage cancer patients, and Guardant Reveal™ for early-stage cancer patients. These tests fuel development of its screening program, which aims to address the needs of asymptomatic individuals eligible for cancer screening.
We are looking for a full-time Client Services Associate (CSA) who will be a key member of the fast paced Client Services Organization. This person is responsible for providing superior customer service to clients and patients in their territory, work collaboratively with other Client Services Team members to achieve department goals and work cross functionally with commercial and lab operations partners to identify scalable solutions for Guardant Health
- CSA is responsible for receiving and responding to all types of communication: phone, email and web inquiries from customers (physician offices, laboratories, and hospitals), sales representatives and patients, while demonstrating a positive and professional image for Guardant Health at all times
- Contribute to volume growth in the territory by resolving cases quickly with a sense of urgency
- Work in a team environment and contribute to the department and company goals
- Keep precise and clear documentation of all email, fax, phone communications and follow up activities
- Adhere to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) pertaining to data entry and data verification requirements
- Enter and qualify new customer information into Salesforce.com and LIMS
- Contact physicians and other medical personnel to obtain missing information required to complete the order entry process
- Partner with the Clinical lab to ensure client information is correctly entered
- Send/re-send patient reports as requested by the customers
- Communicate professionally and effectively with all individuals, including external customers and internal Guardant Health team members
- Assist with other administrative duties as assigned based on Company needs
- Assist with kit ordering, coordinating Offsite Phlebotomy Services as needed
- Communicate to clients, patients and sales team using Salesforce (CRM) and other integrated software platforms
- Achieve team and individual goals and monitor personal metrics
- Use problem solving skills to resolve customer complaints and escalated situations
- Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Hours and days may vary depending on operational needs, and some lifting (up to 25 pounds) may be necessary
- 4 year college degree in Biological Sciences or similar discipline is preferred
- 2+ years of experience working with customers in pharma, diagnostic, medical device, biotech or healthcare setting is required
- Solid experience using Microsoft Office is needed, Salesforce (CRM) experience is a plus
- Quick learner who can work collaboratively in an operationally complex multi-product environment and can adapt to changing procedures and policies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a high level of computer proficiency, preferably in a Mac environment
- Ability to multitask, work with self-discipline, good judgment, and independence is necessary
- Demonstrated ability to be an organized, detailed oriented problem solver and manage client facing escalated situations in a professional manner
- Flexibility with respect to working hours based on client and company needs
- The position is primarily remote but ability to travel to Guardant Health offices for trainings and meetings is required
- Bilingual English/Spanish is an asset
Employee may be required to lift routine office supplies and use office equipment. Majority of the work is performed in a desk/office environment; however, there may be exposure to high noise levels, fumes, and biohazard material in the laboratory environment. Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
The US hourly range for this full-time position is $16.96 to $26.53. The range does not include benefits and, if applicable, overtime, bonus, commission, or equity. The range displayed reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries across all US locations for the posted role, with the exception of any locations specifically referenced below (if any).
Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including, but not limited to, job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. If you are selected to move forward, the recruiting team will provide details specific to the factors above.
Guardant Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To learn more about the information collected when you apply for a position at Guardant Health, Inc. and how it is used, please review our Privacy Notice for Job Applicants.
Please visit our career page at: http://www.guardanthealth.com/jobs/