Job ID 370776
We help the world see new possibilities and inspire change for better tomorrows. Our analytic solutions bridge content, data, and analytics to help business, people, and society become stronger, more resilient, and sustainable.
The property and casualty arm of Verisk Analytics is seeking a Client Engagement professional for midsize carriers who excels at establishing and cultivating senior executive relationships, managing multiple strategically important initiatives and maximizing the overall scope, impact and effectiveness of the Verisk relationship within several key accounts.
- The role of the Client Engagement Executive involves developing client relationships that result in strategic partnerships, overall revenue growth and joint development opportunities.
- Assist in the development and execution of an overall account strategy with account team members, including identifying mobilizers, supporters, neutrals and non-supporters across the client, while managing the client’s strategic priorities
- Align and present to the client an integrated, enterprise view of Verisk Analytics solutions and go-to-market strategies
- Cultivate an effective two-way executive sharing strategy that enables/cultivates overall revenue growth and development partner opportunities.
- Create two-way processes with the client that drive operational effectiveness in the relationship.
- Ensure all appropriate Verisk Analytics business divisions and partners collaborate and provide resources at all appropriate stages of an engagement.
- Manage and track account operations that support business plan priorities and the client’s investment.
- Continuously reinforce the client’s vision and strategic priorities with the Verisk account team including recalibrating to keep the vision in focus amidst shifting downstream priorities.
- Build a team culture around the client while operating in a highly-matrixed environment.
Key Success Criteria:
- Client Satisfaction: Annual and year-over- year as measured by positive/high client satisfaction scores and other positive feedback.
- Client Experience: The Client Engagement Manager is accountable for representing the full Verisk portfolio within the client relationship and demonstrating its value to the client’s business by identifying long and short-term growth opportunities.
- Client Impact: The Client Engagement Manager ensures impact on client for go-to-market products and services meets joint scorecard targets and is valued by the customer.
- Revenue Growth: Retention and growth targets are met or exceeded through renewals, net new opportunity revenue and client partnerships.
- Degree qualified, with 5 years of proven experience as an employee, consultant or partner, and technology, data & analytics sales experience in a global environment; preferably in the P&C insurance space.
- Essential Skills
- Self-starter with a minimum of 5 years of experience in global enterprise accounts and a proven track record of sales, strategy, industry and organizational leadership at a senior level for a company or global line of business capacity.
- Extensive background in successful leading global initiatives, large complex deal negotiations and/or projects.
- Ability to navigate across a complex organization in a trusted advisor/consultative approach; establishing creditability quickly with senior level executives across both organizations.
- Technical /Functional Skills
- An understanding of the P&C insurance industry and an overall passion for sales and leading teams to solve business challenges for clients with solutions, both existing and conceptual.
- Personal Attributes
- Highly motivated organizational and team leader with a senior executive presence, a mastery of strategy and attention to detail, a tough business manager that balances client and Verisk advocacy, innovative mindset and a passion for working to meet the domestic and global business challenges of our key clients.
- People Management
- A minimum of 2 years of people management experience is preferred.
At the heart of what we do is help clients manage risk. Verisk (Nasdaq: VRSK) provides data and insights to our customers in insurance, energy and the financial services markets so they can make faster and more informed decisions.
Our global team uses AI, machine learning, automation, and other emerging technologies to collect and analyze billions of records. We provide advanced decision-support to prevent credit, lending, and cyber risks. In addition, we monitor and advise companies on complex global matters such as climate change, catastrophes, and geopolitical issues.
But why we do our work is what sets us apart. It stems from a commitment to making the world better, safer and stronger.
It’s the reason Verisk is part of the UN Global Compact sustainability initiative. It’s why we made a commitment to balancing 100 percent of our carbon emissions. It’s the aim of our “returnship” program for experienced professionals rejoining the workforce after time away. And, it’s what drives our annual Innovation Day, where we identify our next first-to-market innovations to solve our customers’ problems.
At its core, Verisk uses data to minimize risk and maximize value. But far bigger, is why we do what we do.
At Verisk you can build an exciting career with meaningful work; create positive and lasting impact on business; and find the support, coaching, and training you need to advance your career. We have received the Great Place to Work® Certification for the 7th consecutive year. We’ve been recognized by Forbes as a World’s Best Employer and a Best Employer for Women, testaments to our culture of engagement and the value we place on an inclusive and diverse workforce. Verisk’s Statement on Racial Equity and Diversity supports our commitment to these values and affecting positive and lasting change in the communities where we live and work.
Verisk Analytics is an equal opportunity employer.
All members of the Verisk Analytics family of companies are equal opportunity employers. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, veteran’s status, age or disability.
Unsolicited resumes sent to Verisk, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Verisk business mailing address, fax machine or email address, or directly to Verisk employees, will be considered Verisk property. Verisk will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.