Job ID 373860
Remote Possible Yes
Harland Clarke offers a year-round TEMPERATURE CONTROLLED, BRIGHT, CLEAN manufacturing printing team-based environment.Here are just some of the benefits we offer after 30 days:
- Your choice of Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- 401(k) plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay (Eligible right away)
- Tuition Assistance after 90 days
- $750.00 for Referring a Friend
- Eligible for pay increase after 90 days
Harland Clarke, a Vericast business, is hiring for a Checkfolio Operator! This role will be on 1st shift and will be responsible for the overall operation and performance of the Packaging equipment (Automated CloseOut System), maintaining quality, and production objectives. Key Duties / Responsibilities
- Perform equipment start-up, shut-down and preventive maintenance.
- Sample and monitor product quality coming off the system, making modifications as needed.
- Troubleshoot packaging system performance and quality problems, correcting them and stabilizing performance as they occur.
- Replenish materials ongoing as materials are depleted.
- Maintains production, efficiency and quality records related to the packaging system operation.
- Completes the production process for printed material by operating bindery/packaging equipment.
- Supports the manufacture of personal products through a continuous production operation, requiring an understanding of work methods and procedures as well as various binding machines.
- Other duties as assigned. This job description describes one skill (or part of a skill) within a multi-skilled production team member job.
Decision Making: Mechanical troubleshooting, production/priority decisions relating to maintenance and quality
- Minimum 0 – 3 years previous machine operating or production experience in a team environment preferred.
- Average to above average mechanical ability helpful.
- Hourly Pay Rate: $16.00 – $17.00
- 8 hour shift with 30 min paid lunch
- Employer subsidized onsite medical clinic
The ultimate compensation offered for the position will depend upon several factors such as skill level, cost of living, experience, and responsibilities.Vericast offers a generous total rewards benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision coverage, 401K plan and generous PTO allowance. A wide variety of additional benefits like life insurance, employee assistance and pet insurance are also available, not to mention smart and friendly coworkers!At Vericast, we don’t just accept differences – we celebrate them, we support them, and we thrive on them for the benefit of our employees, our clients, and our community. As an Equal Opportunity employer, Vericast considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classifications protected by law. Applicants who have disabilities may request that accommodations be made in order to complete the selection process by contacting our Talent Acquisition team at [email protected]. EEO is the law. To review your rights under Equal Employment Opportunity please visit: www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf.Harland Clarke, a Vericast business, is a premier marketing solutions company that accelerates profitable revenue growth for the many thousand businesses it serves directly by influencing consumer purchasing and transaction behavior at scale while engaging with over 120 million households daily. We are recognized as leading providers of incentives, advertising, marketing services, transaction solutions, customer data and cross-channel campaign management, and intelligent media delivery that create millions of customer touch points annually for their clients. For more information, visit http://www.vericast.com or follow Vericast on LinkedIn.
2023-7032_Systems Engineer – Level II Full time TELECOMMUTE Published 2 mins ago
The Cloud Engineer (Systems Engineer) works closely with cloud platform engineering, architecture, and development teams to run and operate cloud-native, DevOps delivered, highly scalable and fault tolerant systems and ...