Business Manager – Entertainment industry
Los Angeles, California
What you’ll do:
- Act as an advisor for a wide range of business management and financial matters for high-net-worth individuals.
- Formulate strategic business plans and develop financial and tax strategies for the client.
- Prepare and review budgets, cash flow projects, and financial reports.
- Review tax projections and financial statements.
- Assist with client real estate transactions, renovation projects, re-financing, auto and other large purchases, etc.
- Insurance renewal prep, maintenance, and analysis
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with clients, 3rd parties, and internal team members.
Who you are:
- Roughly 5-10+ years of overall experience; experience as a Business Manager in the entertainment industry required
- Able to work independently, prioritize and maintain recurring tasks with minimal supervision
- Exhibit a high sense of professionalism and “EQ”
- Have working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Datafaction experience highly desired
What you’ll get:
- Career development: Work alongside and learn from well respected business managers with decades of experience in the industry
- Positive working environment: High level of integrity and professionalism is always maintained here. Enjoy the people you work with!
- Generous benefits and compensation including 100% medical insurance paid for and 401K match
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $130,000 to $190,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!