Job ID 368416
Our drive and control technologies ensure efficient, powerful and safe movement in machines and systems of any size. We inspire our customers with intelligent components, tailored system solutions, and services – from fully connected applications to the factory of the future. Bosch Rexroth is dedicated to making the world a better place through innovation and technology. We are looking for associates who will take on our customers’ challenges with passion and persistence until the right solution is found and who will thrive in a face-paced, collaborative and exciting environment.
Why work with Bosch Rexroth?
- Challenging Projects: We are driven by innovation and being at the cutting edge of everything that we do. At Bosch Rexroth every day is different, and your time will be filled with interesting and exciting projects.
- Amazing Colleagues: Our people make us who we are, and we are very proud of our diverse and skilled global team. Having a supportive and encouraging team around you can make all the difference.
- Learning and Development: We want you to reach your fullest potential, for both yourself and for Bosch Rexroth. That’s why we actively promote growth and development.
- Change the World: We want to give you the opportunity to not only drive your career forward but also to change the world. The work we do at Bosch Rexroth can make a big difference to the world around you.
- Social & Value-Driven: We have a tradition of assuming social responsibility in all that we do. Our success, and our roadmap for the future, is based on our lived values. This covers everything, from community to the environment, to being a social employer.
- Flexibility & Freedom: We strive to give you a balance between your work and home life, as well as the freedom to drive your career forward.
- International Opportunities: We are a truly global, fully networked company, with locations in more than 80 countries all over the world.
To take accountability and responsibility for successfully promoting and value selling of Bosch Rexroth Resistance Welding & Tightening Technologies & Bosch Rexroth North America Weld Panels (ERW) at direct accounts in an ethical and courteous manner. This includes providing technical sales support, coordinating internal resources, collaborating closely with our US and Mexico colleagues and the Factory, and developing strong customer relationships. Key goals and objectives will be to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction that results in sales growth, increasing market share, and sustained profitability.
- Achievement of agreed to sales target for ERW and Tightening
- Execute key sales related activities as defined by the ERW Strategic Plan
- Drive proactive business development and assess potential ERW and Tightening opportunities
- Maintain relationships with direct customers and Internal colleagues, by actively engaging and interacting with them on a regular basis
- Develop sales and profitability for ERW among both existing and target customers
- Coordinate technical support activities with internal resources (engineering, product management, service) as required
- Actively promote ERW and Tightening portfolio and brand image, and increase market awareness
- Establish and maintain comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the ERW and Tightening portfolio and applications.
- Define Core Weld Panel portfolio for North America and maintain List Prices
- Work closely with Engineering to provide customer requirements for new panel designs
- Collaborate with North America and international colleagues to win end-user specifications
- Provide regular sales forecasts to serve as a key input for material and production capacity planning
- Responsible for launching new products in the Canadian market and developing strategic growth plans
- Deliver sales targets for ERW at identified accounts including its recording in CRM
- Develop and maintain relationships with key accounts in collaboration with responsible Outside Sales Managers
- Regular visits and interactions with customers. All inputted in the CRM tool
- Identify new target accounts and opportunities in the CRM tool
- Support Bosch Rexroth North America strategic account planning activities
- Prepare detailed quotations and specifications ensuring customer requirements are fulfilled and accurate information is available for systems, projects or order processing.
- Prepare and provide customers with technical sales presentations
- Develop and present solutions with value proposition to customers.
- Provide direct customers (including Internal) with technical product support
- Take responsibility for overseeing customer satisfaction for ERW at assigned accounts
- Provide proactive project management
- Provide Business Unit North America with regular feedback on key customer changes and activities
- Provide feedback on market\industry trends & collect data on competitor activities in our local market
- Identify total market size and potential & collect data on market pricing and delivery
- Bachelor’s Degree in Technical Engineering (Mechatronics, Mechanical and/or Electronics)
- Up to 5 years experience with automation products in a sales, marketing, engineering, or product management role
- Capable in Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to analyze data and use results to formulate actionable plans
- Expertise in large power electric drives
- Knowledge of Rexroth Electric Automation product
- Public speaking experience and strong presentation skills
- Expectation is to be customer facing 60%-80% of the time (customer interaction 3-4 days per week). All sales activities and opportunities recorded in Robin
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
- FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
- AWIM (A World In Motion)
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce – EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.