Job ID 365880
Remote Possible Yes
As retailers and brands invest more and more into customer insights, promotion personalisation and retail media, NielsenIQ Activate brings an amazing Customer Centric AI Solution enabling retailers to manage their loyalty data and run successful engagements bridging the gap between retailers, brands and their customers. Among our customers, you can find SEPHORA, Super-Pharm, COOP and more.
We are looking for an enthusiastic & ambitious business graduate for a business development position to contribute to NielsenIQ Activate’s growth in the Western Europe cluster to support the market’s demand for data-driven customer centricity and retail media intelligence.
You will play a key role in the development and execution of partnership plans to reach partnership targets, from lead generation, to contract closing. You will have the chance to hone your business and sales acumen.
As part of the commercial team, you will have the ability to get hands-on experience with a range of product, marketing, and sales activities and a unique opportunity to evolve with the company’s scaling & growth.
We’re dedicated to educating and developing our employees – we provide opportunities to expand your horizons and grow as individuals and as part of a team.
- Proactively identify new partnership opportunities in the market
- Present our company and offer to prospects
- Qualify leads and Initiate joint sales processes
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/service
- Customize product presentation & marketing collateral to better fit the customer expectations
- Manage and build long-term trusting relationships with partners
- Connect (prospective) clients and Sales executives
- Stay up-to-date with market trends, competitive landscape, new products/services
- Minimum 1- 2 years of experience
- Experience in marketing / pre-sales in a global company/start-up – an advantage
- Experience in loyalty, promotion personalisation, retail media, and digital advertising – an advantage
- Professional proficiency in English and German (writing and speaking) – any other EU language would be an advantage
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Product Marketing SaaS sales or similar role
- Strong data analysis capabilities
- Understanding of marketing and sales processes and performance metrics
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time within Western Europe
- This position is open to remote working
- Hybrid & flexible working module
- Access to learning platforms, mentorship program and educational support to keep developing your skills
- Peer-to-peer recognition program to enable feedback sharing and reward your achievements
- Making an impact on biggest FMCG retailer growth,
- Health insurance
- Parental leave
- Life assurance
NIQ is the world’s leading consumer intelligence company, delivering the most complete understanding of consumer buying behavior and revealing new pathways to growth. In 2023, NIQ combined with GfK, bringing together the two industry leaders with unparalleled global reach. With a holistic retail read and the most comprehensive consumer insights—delivered with advanced analytics through state-of-the-art platforms—NIQ delivers the Full View™.
NIQ, is an Advent International portfolio company with operations in 100+ markets, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit NIQ.com.
Want to keep up with our latest updates?
Follow us on: LinkedIn | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
NIQ is committed to reflecting the diversity of the clients, communities, and markets we measure within our own workforce. We exist to count everyone and are on a mission to systematically embed inclusion and diversity into all aspects of our workforce, measurement, and products. We enthusiastically invite candidates who share that mission to join us.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class. Our global non-discrimination policy covers these protected classes in every market in which we do business worldwide.
Learn more about how we are driving diversity and inclusion in everything we do by visiting the NielsenIQ News Center: https://nielseniq.com/global/en/news-center/diversity-inclusion/
NIQ or any of our subsidiaries will never ask you for money at any point of the recruitment or onboarding process.