Job ID 368242
Azure DevOps CICD
About Hitachi Solutions India Pvt Ltd:
Hitachi Solutions, Ltd., headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, is a core member of Information & Telecommunication Systems Company of Hitachi Group and a recognized leader in delivering proven business and IT strategies and solutions to companies across many industries. The company provides value-driven services throughout the IT life cycle from systems planning to systems integration, operation and maintenance. Hitachi Solutions delivers products and services of superior value to customers worldwide through key subsidiaries in the United States, Europe, China and India. The flagship company in the Hitachi Group’s information and communication system solutions business, Hitachi Solutions also offers solutions for social innovation such as smart cities.
Our Competitive Edge
We work together in a dynamic and rewarding work environment. We have an experienced leadership team, excellent technology and product expertise, and strong relationships with a broad base of customers and partners.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package, regular performance review, performance bonuses, and regular trainings.
What is it like working here?
We pride ourselves on being industry leaders and providing an enjoyable work environment where our people can grow personally and professionally. Hitachi is the place people can develop skills they’re excited about. The following are our commitments to employees.
- We recognize our profitability and project success comes from our team—great people doing great things. As such, we pursue profitable growth and expanded opportunities for our team.
- We offer challenging and diverse work across multiple industries and reward creativity and entrepreneurial innovation.
- We respect, encourage, and support each individual needs to continually learn and grow personally and professionally. We are committed to fostering our people.
- We listen. Every employee has something important to say that can contribute to enriching our environment.
- We compensate fairly. And while employees might come for the paycheck, they stay for the people. Our people are the reason we are exceptional. This is something we never forget.
- 3-6years of experience working with Azure DevOps, Azure
- Must have exposure in C#, PowerShell
- Excellent teamworking and communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge in Azure DevOps CICD Build & Release pipelines
- Good knowledge in Azure ARM templates, logic Apps, Function Apps, service bus, etc
- Good Knowledge in PowerShell/C#
- Good knowledge in deployments using CICD pipelines and Write scripts for automate the deployment
- Good knowledge in VSTS, GIT, Azure Repos, GITHub
- Basic knowledge in D365CE (optional)
- Basic knowledge in Power Platform such PowerApps, PowerBI, Power Automate. (optional)
- Working knowledge of various CICD tools, open-source technologies, and cloud services within Microsoft Platform.
- Awareness of critical concepts in DevOps and Agile principles.
- Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline)
- Coordination and communication within the team and with customers
- Encouraging and building automated processes wherever possible.